West Brom head coach roberto Di Matteo relieved of his duties

Is this good or not

• is this right

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • is this wrong

Votes: 52 88.1%

• Total voters
Abit more info dosent derserved 2 be sacked tho he has done quite good.

Wow, how strange.. thought he'd done well but he hasn't won in a while so I guess it's justified.

Chris Hughton for his replacement anyone?

should not have been sacked. He's done a good job there

always think he did a decent job there, Chris Hughton would be the best man for the job according to me

Wtf? Another bizarre decision. Di Matteo has been fantastic for WBA.

very odd decision

also can this be moved to correct place please?

he has done a decent job but they are sinking fast at the mo, to be fair he has got quite decent squad together. just doesn't make sense sacking him 6 days after the transfer window shuts. i think hughton for his replacement touting big sam alladyce on talksport what you lot think??

he hasnt done thatt well tbh, teams now know how to play against West Brom and imo with Matteo in charge they would have got relegated.

He wasn't doing too bad but then again it's all about staying in the prem.
Also I don't think a replacement can be signed until the end of his contract or until he is fully sacked as he is on a garden leave.

Is he expected to be pushing for a champions league place or something?

What a joke.

Looks like they are going down now.

Apparently he's been put on Gardening Leave.. what actually is that? :$

Maybe he wanted to become a gardener?

I would like to know too though

Surprised at this tbh, thought he'd been doing well. Strange timing with a big game next week (WHU) - Hughton could take over...

This is stupid we've just been promoted ud expect this sort of position in the league.I'd be happy if we just stay up i dont care where we come after that.

Apparently he's been put on Gardening Leave.. what actually is that? :$

Basically he is still under contract and still on the payroll, but he just doesn't do anything and he will leave when his contract is up or they give him compensation and tell him to buger off.

They have either done this as they can't pay the compensation or they are undecided.