West Brom v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 231
  • Views Views 13K
Chelsea never really threatened against Stoke (Torres being the exception) also Cech was lucky a couple of times with Delap's throws. United were the only team that deserved to win their game.

Did you even watch the Chelsea game, or are you just extremely bias?

Never had so much biased bollocks in all my life. You're opinion yeah, but you have to realise.....there are other teams that play well in the prem you know, with players who deserve to be in the prem.

Did you even watch the Chelsea game, or are you just extremely bias?

biased*
I watched the whole game, yes. Chelsea never looked like scoring and Malouda/Kalou were awful.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Never had so much biased bollocks in all my life. You're opinion yeah, but you have to realise.....there are other teams that play well in the prem you know, with players who deserve to be in the prem.

I'm not understanding your point mate, please explain what you mean? I think Stoke were excellent against Chelsea if that makes you happy?

Sorry for so many posts, but you guys keep replying and I find it hard not to reply back.

biased*
I watched the whole game, yes. Chelsea never looked like scoring and Malouda/Kalou were awful.

Apart from the three or more times Chelsea had Stoke on the ropes and Begovic had to pull off outstanding stops to deny them, of course...

biased*

No doubt Malouda and Kalou were awful, but Torres had a few good chances, and they hit the bar twice. If those don't count as goal scoring opportunities, I am baffled. Chelsea were all over Stoke in the second half.

Torres had a few good runs but he was usually dealt with by Shawcross/Huth. They had a few shots from outside the box and Anelka was unfortunate with his lob/cross/shot thing, but they never got in behind Stoke's defence and any shots they had were dealt with by Begovic somewhat comfortably.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ---------

Last edited by a moderator:
United were fantastic for the first 35 mins and should have been 2 or 3 nil up, it was just the mistake from De Gea that shook them up a bit. Arsenal were poor for 90 mins and look like they will really struggle this year, Liverpool weren't any better than Sunderland overall and relied on playing the long ball to Andy Carroll and Chelsea never really threatened against Stoke (Torres being the exception) also Cech was lucky a couple of times with Delap's throws. United were the only team that deserved to win their game.

I think you may have been asleep and dreamed the game insted mate because that us pure bollocks. We dealt with Stoke's throws very well (like we have always done) and if any side was going to win then it was going to be us.

GGMU Not sure why you posted that here, and dont really care either. PM him if you must

Go discuss the chelsea game on the chelsea match thread

biased*

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

I'm not understanding your point mate, please explain what you mean? I think Stoke were excellent against Chelsea if that makes you happy?

Sorry for so many posts, but you guys keep replying and I find it hard not to reply back.

Yer Malouda and Kalou were poor but whats that got to do with it?? We had 16 shots at goal at the end of the day, your making youself look foolish.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Torres had a few good runs but he was usually dealt with by Shawcross/Huth. They had a few shots from outside the box and Anelka was unfortunate with his lob/cross/shot thing, but they never got in behind Stoke's defence and any shots they had were dealt with by Begovic somewhat comfortably.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ---------

So when he was at full stretch to tip Anelka's shot onto the bar that seemed comfortable??? Utd only had one shot on target today (i think) so i could easily say they didnt deserve to win.

So when he was at full stretch to tip Anelka's shot onto the bar that seemed comfortable??? Utd only had one shot on target today (i think) so i could easily say they didnt deserve to win.

Five, according to BBC. Whoscored says one, though... weird.

United were fantastic for the first 35 mins and should have been 2 or 3 nil up, it was just the mistake from De Gea that shook them up a bit. Arsenal were poor for 90 mins and look like they will really struggle this year, Liverpool weren't any better than Sunderland overall and relied on playing the long ball to Andy Carroll and Chelsea never really threatened against Stoke (Torres being the exception) also Cech was lucky a couple of times with Delap's throws. United were the only team that deserved to win their game.
If having one shot on target and not forcing foster into a save ALL game is classed as deserving a win you clearly don't have a clue really do you? Obviously they had a lot more possession than us which is expected when playing bigger teams but they hardly created a thing and only really had joy against Steven Reid so I completely disagree with you there 100%

Back