West Brom v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 231
  • Views Views 13K
who cares who plays better you dont win league playing good football but winning games and gettin points which we are better at than anyone FACT!

It supports the way he was using the word 'thus' to try to belittle me, and it also shows that he was picking an argument with me when I was actually defending De Gea being judged by everyone else.

You're the first person I've ever seen to suggest the word 'thus' is belittling.

Ok maybe I was wrong to say that all these other teams played better...But United definitely didn't play much better than them...considering that Arsenal is going through troubled times, half Liverpool's side is new and need to gel, and Chelsea....welll...they have Torres for striker :P

Macca want De Gea to tuck his shirt in and shave his stupid beard. Lol.. We are not doing any fashion parade, are we..

Ok maybe I was wrong to say that all these other teams played better...But United definitely didn't play much better than them...considering that Arsenal is going through troubled times, half Liverpool's side is new and need to gel, and Chelsea....welll...they have Torres for striker :P

We played well, at least better than WBA. Could have scored more had Nani finished off those 2 chances..

Torres did well.

Happy enough. With L'pool, Arsenal and Chelsea all dropping points already it was important to win.

No home wins in the premier league till now.. Only City game left..

Macca want De Gea to tuck his shirt in and shave his stupid beard. Lol.. We are not doing any fashion parade, are we..
Yeah it made me laugh too! Though he is better than shebby who thinks city are favorites to win the title and our signings are average and inconsistent.

Yeah it made me laugh too! Though he is better than shebby who thinks city are favorites to win the title and our signings are average and inconsistent.

Only Palmer can compete with Shebby. No wonder John Dykes went back to London. How can he share the same studio with this clown.

Only Palmer can compete with Shebby. No wonder John Dykes went back to London. How can he share the same studio with this clown.
Yeah! Jamie Reeves is the only nearly sane person on espn's panel.

What do everyone else think of De Gea's treatment by the West Brom players in which he was pushed and shoved unfairly and the referee offered no protection at all (awarding West Brom a corner just to encourage them to keep doing it)? I was pretty disgusted by it tbh.

What do everyone else think of De Gea's treatment by the West Brom players in which he was pushed and shoved unfairly and the referee offered no protection at all (awarding West Brom a corner just to encourage them to keep doing it)? I was pretty disgusted by it tbh.
Yes it was bad but I don't think it is any different from what other keepers get. But the thing is he is not built well, he is slim so he can easily be pushed around.

wait till stoke away the atmosphere, the long throw's the corner's etc etc lol

Can't expect anything else. Any team with sense would have done the exact same.

To be fair Cech got a face full of Huth earlier in the day, not just De Gea that gets that treatment.

Find it laughable that people think players should get protection. The FA doesn't give a ****. They''re concentrating more on protecting refs (which though is the right thing, they should also crack down on some un-necessary rough handling of players from opposition players).

InsideManUtd InsideManchesterUtd

Alex Ferguson on David De Gea: "I pat him on the head and say 'welcome to England!'"

Back