West Brom Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pff, I'm going to cry into a pillow for half an hour.

Oh yeah....I bet Roy Hodgson is saying.. That's what you get for sacking me Liverpool.

West Brom aren't going to get relegated now.

Roy's done a cracking job. Probably won't stop grinning if this result stays the same.

This is **** biscuits >.>

Yes, he gave BOTH of them away, both needless..

Surely the second one was Reina's fault? He got a yellow card for the challenge on Odemwingie. Not watching though, so not sure.

Looks like we can wave goodbye to our Europa League hopes.

So, finished 2-1. Poor performance all around I hear. Lack of width to cross for Carroll shown. And the only creative player; Suarez. Merieles is dreadfully over-rated.

Well, yes, I was slightly harsh, I am raging though.

We are playing him at Left Midfield where he is a very uncomfortable. When played at the centre he done well.

Absolute joke.

We won't have a chance of winning the league next year unless our away form picks up.

Surely the second one was Reina's fault? He got a yellow card for the challenge on Odemwingie. Not watching though, so not sure.

Reina wouldnt have to make that if kgiakos didnt fall down like a weak boy. it's not Reina's fault, he should be the man of the match, it's KYRGIAKOS FAULT.

Roys Revenge -.-

That just had to happen, right?

Maybe it would be good for Liverpool if they didn't have european football for a season so they can be more refreshed for the league and the 2 domestic cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.