West Brom Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, aren't Liverpool just the best.

On a plus note, I've spoken to a few Norwich fans today who claim Dani Pacheco was absolute class. Anyone watch that game?

Seriously if you're just going to have a petty rant and be bitter about everything just get a twitter.

To be fair, he has a point. Some of the decision really were baffling. Suarez multiple times was 3/4 yards onside and a flag went up, Suarez was actually laughing and clapping the linesman in disbelief. Carroll and Olsson were battling all game, every aerial challenge was given as a foul against Carroll, but we were poor and didn't deserve to win, we didn't deserve to lose either though, WBA were poor.

after only watching 1st half, i must say WBA deserved it, 2bad agger got injured, hope its nothing really bad

I really felt pity for Gerrard, he's one of the best players in the world, loyal to Liverpool, yet Liverpool didnt done anything for him...come on at least win just one, one league title for Gerrard..

Some of the worst refereeing I have ever witnessed. Every decision went against us. Suarez offside when he clearly was onside?

Atkinson is not a PL ref. Worse than Webb.

Yet when me and Many Utd fans spoke about Atkinson in this manner we got blasted.. Well yeah!

On a plus note, I've spoken to a few Norwich fans today who claim Dani Pacheco was absolute class. Anyone watch that game?

My Sisters Boy Friend went to the game and said he was good, but no better then most of the other players tbh, they won 6-0 you have to be really bad not to look impressive in that game.

To be fair, he has a point. Some of the decision really were baffling. Suarez multiple times was 3/4 yards onside and a flag went up, Suarez was actually laughing and clapping the linesman in disbelief. Carroll and Olsson were battling all game, every aerial challenge was given as a foul against Carroll, but we were poor and didn't deserve to win, we didn't deserve to lose either though, WBA were poor.

I hope Suarez got booked/ sent off for clapping the ref..?

Havent seen any of the game, just caught the result 10 minutes ago, but from what i have gathered Liverpool played badly and couldnt get the result they needed. Well that is the different i guess between them being a top 6 team and a top 4 team, the top 4 gets the result when playing badly.

West Brom didn't deserve to win? What? They had more possession, spent 41% of the game inside Liverpool's half with the other 36% in the midfield, had 10+ shots on target, forced Reina into making saves again and again, players like Brunt, Odemwingie, Thomas etc were looking brilliant while limiting Liverpool to little or no chances at all, other than from set pieces. If that's not good enough to win a game then I don't know what is.

Agger should just be sold. Along with Skrtel for that matter.

Based on what? This one performance where he was pushed out onto the left early on and then injured? Or based on other games? Agger is one of, possibly THE best defender at the club. To say we should sell him is silly IMO. Personally, I think our central defence is fine as it is. They just need to be more focused. If we sell Kyrgiakos and bring in a good young English kid, then I think we're sorted.

Based on what? This one performance where he was pushed out onto the left early on and then injured? Or based on other games? Agger is one of, possibly THE best defender at the club. To say we should sell him is silly IMO. Personally, I think our central defence is fine as it is. They just need to be more focused. If we sell Kyrgiakos and bring in a good young English kid, then I think we're sorted.

Based on Agger Injury record and Srktels tendancy to be clumsy i would imagine.

I'd sell Soto as well to be honest people sing his praises but hes too clumsy and slow and Skrtel just makes me so nervous every time he plays the big donkey. Not sure about Agger though but typical of us to have a top class defender who gets injured all the time. Also arguably our only only top class defender. Need to buy at least 3 class players to even challenge for the champions league next year. The leagues a long way away for us at the moment.

Agger's injured 90% of the time. Of course he's a very good player, when fit. But he's not, nor will he ever be fit enough for a prolonged spell. Skrtel's clumsy to ****. Kryi's a hero, and doesn't mind being a fringe player.

He was given a chance, and a warm welcome. We done the right thing, get over it.

Wondered how long it was going to take,

Lets be fricking real here mate, from the word go, he was always the Kops 2nd choice behind Kenny( Likely to be lower then 2nd), he was always up against it, and lets be real, he had horrible owners to work with and was never given a proper chance with the new ones, as he was not the fans choice.

Wondered how long it was going to take,

Lets be fricking real here mate, from the word go, he was always the Kops 2nd choice behind Kenny( Likely to be lower then 2nd), he was always up against it, and lets be real, he had horrible owners to work with and was never given a proper chance with the new ones, as he was not the fans choice.

He knew a lot of the fans wanted Kenny before he took the job, hes an intelligent man he must of knew what was going to happen. No one could understand why Kenny was over looked but we got on with for a while.

No point going into everything he did wrong at Liverpool because most people can see it (if their not blinded by bitterness of course).

He was our 2nd choice? I don't even think he crossed our minds.

He knew a lot of the fans wanted Kenny before he took the job, hes an intelligent man he must of knew what was going to happen. No one could understand why Kenny was over looked but we got on with for a while.

No point going into everything he did wrong at Liverpool because most people can see it (if their not blinded by bitterness of course).

But Many people will say Kenny isnt doing outstanding as manager, yeah results have picked up, but everyone expected that from you anyway.... Roy did a lot wrong but he did some right, but that will off course get ignored...

And this was his last chance at a big club, he had to take the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.