West Brom Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Roy, working wonders at WBA, nice to see some Karma.

Absolute joke.

We won't have a chance of winning the league next year unless our away form picks up.

you have a big enough task finishing in the top 4 let alone winning the league

Maybe it would be good for Liverpool if they didn't have european football for a season so they can be more refreshed for the league and the 2 domestic cups?

No one will want to join a team not in Europe, and some will want to leave; if it weren't for that, I really couldn't care for that cup.

Maybe it would be good for Liverpool if they didn't have european football for a season so they can be more refreshed for the league and the 2 domestic cups?
And no world class players.

Pleased with this result, given our own poor showing today.

Though the gap is lessening overall.

We gotta get to the Europa League next year if we want to have any chance of strenghtening or team.

If I'm not mistaken the managerial situation isn't resolved yet is it? Don't the board yet have to offer KK a permanent deal? If not, the next manager would have an input on which players come in aswell, aswell as where LFC finish

Absolute joke.

We won't have a chance of winning the league next year unless our away form picks up.

Winning the league? If I was a Liverpool fan I would be more focused on aiming for a Champions League place, especially with the emergence of City and Spurs. Winning the league is aiming way to high IMO.

Another poor performances from us today, looks like the ref had a fairly bad game too. perfect chance to close the gap on spurs and chelsea, and we blew it again!

Roy's clearly showed he's a championship standard manager today.

Class is permanent =]

This was Hodgson's plan all along. He destroyed Liverpool from the inside and then finished the job from the outside. Very clever!

On a more serious note, Hodgson is a great manager for small teams, and he's proving it again it seems.

same old. why can't we play consistently man. why ? goodbye europe! we are middle team class again!

Some of the worst refereeing I have ever witnessed. Every decision went against us. Suarez offside when he clearly was onside?

Atkinson is not a PL ref. Worse than Webb.

Some of the worst refereeing I have ever witnessed. Every decision went against us. Suarez offside when he clearly was onside?

Atkinson is not a PL ref. Worse than Webb.

Seriously if you're just going to have a petty rant and be bitter about everything just get a twitter.

Liverpool needs to rally up and get the Europa League spot secured, because if matches like this one continue, they will have a very big problem

Seriously if you're just going to have a petty rant and be bitter about everything just get a twitter.

It's true though

The poor refereeing had a clear impact on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.