West Brom Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wasnt given a full chance, but he knew that was gonna happen and yet he was too slow to change

The thing is, we couldn't afford to risk giving him a "full chance" - whatever length of time that may be.

He was out of his depth.

He didn't have Clarke when he took over, he got him at a later date - his success can't be claimed to be because of Clarke - granted he does alot of good behind the scenes work.

Didn't you lose three in a row when Kenny joined then Clarke was appointed?

The thing is, we couldn't afford to risk giving him a "full chance" - whatever length of time that may be.

He was out of his depth.

i dont think he did himself justice, it was the type situation where he had to take risks, but its not in his nature, its one thing t be attacking and lose, but when you are defensive and lose, very difficult to appease the fans, and he made a terrible error not holding his hands up after the everton game

He was ruining us. Day by day he was making us more and more a laughing stock. Blackpool were far ahead of us, the fans tried their best to back him but he was a clown from day 1.

I'm pretty sure he was there for 2 seasons and won a UEFA Cup, which says it all, it really does.

He was blasted from day one and dont even try to deny it. Blackpool did what most predicted, a good start and then found it hard once the novelty ran out.

At Inter Milan Roy is well regarded for his work in rebuilding and stablising a very rocky ship/ team. They rate him there and he is still in contact with most of the senior officials.

He asked for a set period of time - he got more than that set period of time. Including spells in the relegation zone. We can't afford to have something like that at the club, we are not a bottom half team.

Everyone saw you climbing bar it seems your actual fans, everyone knew liverpool wherent going to finish in the bottom half, as they say you at a top 8 team( thats where the great Rafa got you, oops went there) so I predicted you would be top 7 with or without Roy, as you where always going to sign with the new owners, a luxury roy never really got, and what you know it happened.

didnt have a go at you, said its funny how its defended when its a liverpool player

Well, yes I am defending Luis Suarez because had the linesman made the right decision we could have won the game. He made 2 bad, bad errors, denying us goalscoring opportunities. I presume you haven't even seen them though.

He didn't have Clarke when he took over, he got him at a later date - his success can't be claimed to be because of Clarke - granted he does alot of good behind the scenes work.

Didn't you lose three in a row when Kenny joined then Clarke was appointed?

Oh Oh Oh, look at that. but i do think it was fail to win in 3.

Well, yes I am defending Luis Suarez because had the linesman made the right decision we could have won the game. He made 2 bad, bad errors, denying us goalscoring opportunities. I presume you haven't even seen them though.

actually i have, but you miss the point. its not whether the decision is right or wrong, its about respect to the ref... never said anything about the decision

Not going to join in with this incessant debate, but I just thought I'd point out that West Brom definitely did deserve the win today.

He was blasted from day one and dont even try to deny it. Blackpool did what most predicted, a good start and then found it hard once the novelty ran out.

At Inter Milan Roy is well regarded for his work in rebuilding and stablising a very rocky ship/ team. They rate him there and he is still in contact with most of the senior officials.

He wasn't at all. Our fans never even knew Kenny had applied for the job! The fans tried to back him and Roy epically failed. Ok then, erm, 15 other teams in the table were > Liverpool.

I honestly couldn't give a **** how well regarded he is by Inter, the fans still adore Rafa however even you would bang on about how **** he is wouldn't you?

'That', which is false? Oh, oh, oh.

this is why i made an edit.. oh oh oh oh oh,

Utd, Blackpool( 2 losses) and a draw with everton. that was all before clarke came in,

Not going to join in with this incessant debate, but I just thought I'd point out that West Brom definitely did deserve the win today.

Odemwingie was ace, yet again. Considering how he was treated in Russia, very happy for him

He wasn't at all. Our fans never even knew Kenny had applied for the job! The fans tried to back him and Roy epically failed. Ok then, erm, 15 other teams in the table were > Liverpool.

I honestly couldn't give a **** how well regarded he is by Inter, the fans still adore Rafa however even you would bang on about how **** he is wouldn't you?

Oh, i could of swore Kenny said in June he has applied, where you all on Mars..... He said he wanted the job and had put his name in the hate... You dont get the idea of form. You where playing badly, but Liverpool FC was always going to turn in around, You squad was too good for you not to.

I never called Rafa **** did I..? Over rated by you guys.

Everyone saw you climbing bar it seems your actual fans, everyone knew liverpool wherent going to finish in the bottom half, as they say you at a top 8 team( thats where the great Rafa got you, oops went there) so I predicted you would be top 7 with or without Roy, as you where always going to sign with the new owners, a luxury roy never really got, and what you know it happened.

We were climbing? Roy played hoof ball with no target man, we couldn't string 5 passes, none of our players performed well [Maybe - Lucas and Reina]. Top 7 with Roy would be extremely ambitious and hiring Kenny was less of a risk than keeping him.

(oops Rafa finished in our highest PL position)

actually i have, but you miss the point. its not whether the decision is right or wrong, its about respect to the ref... never said anything about the decision

We clearly are not going to reason with eachother here, I though what Luis did was slightly immature however I'll defend it all day long, the decisions were very poor. If it had happened to United, you'd never hear the end of it.

Personally, I think Roy was the wrong appointment for Liverpool in the first place. A Manager who relied on wingers managing a wingerless team and his style being different from that of Rafa's that had been drilled into Liverpool for 5 seasons + was always a recipe for disaster. Maybe if he had stayed in January and bought players that he needed for his tactics to really work, he could of been successful but results had been inconsistent and the football poor so his sacking was justified.

Can't be arsed trying to reason with unreasonable United fans, got better things to do. :)

We clearly are not going to reason with eachother here, I though what Luis did was slightly immature however I'll defend it all day long, the decisions were very poor. If it had happened to United, you'd never hear the end of it.

er its happened to us before, at chelsea. Twice

its not about immature, its a bookable offence (dissent). You can defend it if you want, but if an official sees it he gets booked

Status
Not open for further replies.