West Brom Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because he was out of management doesn't mean he shouldn't have. Risk paid off so far.

The owners aren't to blame for Roy's failure.

Our squad is inadequate to challenge for competitions, we lost to West Brom, so what?

He got us through a bucket tournament, kudos.

He also played Meireles on the right, and he was **** under him.

Connor-- How has the Risk paid off..? Until you return to the top 4, it hasnt really paid off. Everyone was expecting liverpool results to pick up soon enough, it was only you guys who generally spoke of relegations and such.

The Owners are to blame for him having a limited squad to work with as well, and all that up heaval wasnt good for anyone.

The same Tournament Kenny got you knocked out of though, but that wasnt Kenny fault off course.

He started to play Meireles in the Middle before his departure... Or did you forget.

What the ****? Who have I picked on for it?

Sorry general you, not specific. you (specific) defend it here, while others stay silent

yet, liverpool fans are quick to lay into fergie

Yeah, Putting into 100% into a job where the owners where *****, the fans didnt want him and then working away wishing the club well when he left, **** you roy.

Yet you, and everyone else knows Roy was sacked because he didn't adjust. At the end of the day he expected us to fit into his old school regime. Wasn't ever gonna happen. Kenny may have not managed for 15 years but look at how well he has adjusted, tactically he's been brilliant using risky 3-5-2's, 4-3-3's, when Roy used this ***** 4-4-2.

I am looking and all i see, is knocked out of the FA cup, Europa league and a now a loss to Roy......

I am looking and all I see, is in 5 years at Liverpool, 3 league wins and 2 2nd's, 2 FA Cup's, in 4 years at Blackburn, a league win and a 2nd place, lets not forget Roy took over from him and managed to spend more than Kenny and get them relegated a couple of seasons after... He's also rescued what rival fans have described as a 'sinking ship', and has got us up to 6th place from well in the bottom half.

Benny Mate, I never said Kenny hadnt done good work did i? All i did was respond to your question over Roy..... Roy got close to beating us at OT. 3-2 it was...

Why? Solely because of Gerrard..

Quote me where i said you have... I was simply refering to all the liverpool supporters who havent mentioned it once on this thread, yet quick to pick up on others showing a lack of respect.

That was toward Mike.

Connor-- How has the Risk paid off..? Until you return to the top 4, it hasnt really paid off. Everyone was expecting liverpool results to pick up soon enough, it was only you guys who generally spoke of relegations and such.

The Owners are to blame for him having a limited squad to work with as well, and all that up heaval wasnt good for anyone.

The same Tournament Kenny got you knocked out of though, but that wasnt Kenny fault off course.

He started to play Meireles in the Middle before his departure... Or did you forget.

Risk paid off so far. Not much more we can ask of Kenny with this squad. He has done all he is able to do, until he can improve the squad more [should he be here in the summer].

He had an average sqaud, and was in the relegation zone, Kenny, with the same squad - played better and got us more points.

Kenny got knocked out at a later stage - no comparison, and where did I say that? Absolutely nothing comment on that point.

I must have forgotten how good Meireles was playing.

Ben, That is the spirit mate, Look at stuff that happened over 20 years ago... He was out the game for 15 years, ask yourself why..?

Sorry general you, not specific. you (specific) defend it here, while others stay silent

yet, liverpool fans are quick to lay into fergie

Pretty sure you told me earlier on today I shouldn't generalise?

Because he lost passion for the game? What did he have to prove? He was a legend of a player and did very, very well as a manager and still is. How you can argue about his managerial ability against Roy Hodgson is beyond me, it really is.

Ben, That is the spirit mate, Look at stuff that happened over 20 years ago... He was out the game for 15 years, ask yourself why..?

Why, what? He wasn't in management?

Well, he left Liverpool following the Hillborough disaster. He followed this with alot of academy work, charity work, fundraising, and ambassador work at Liverpool. Looks like his hands were full.

p.s he wasn't out of the game, he was very much in the game [I believe he also did scout work].

Because he lost passion for the game? What did he have to prove? He was a legend of a player and did very, very well as a manager and still is. How you can argue about his managerial ability against Roy Hodgson is beyond me, it really is.

How you fail to see Roy wasnt given a fair crack at liverpool is beyond me... From day 1 he wasnt wanted by the fans, before a ball had even been kicked.

Did you know Roy re-built Inter Milan.

Why, what? He wasn't in management?

Well, he left Liverpool following the Hillborough disaster. He followed this with alot of academy work, charity work, fundraising, and ambassador work at Liverpool. Looks like his hands were full.

But not in the Position he has taken up, Hasnt managed for 15 years.... Tell you what, he is lucky he has Steve Clarke around him.

How you fail to see Roy wasnt given a fair crack at liverpool is beyond me... From day 1 he wasnt wanted by the fans, before a ball had even been kicked.

He was ruining us. Day by day he was making us more and more a laughing stock. Blackpool were far ahead of us, the fans tried their best to back him but he was a clown from day 1.

I'm pretty sure he was there for 2 seasons and won a UEFA Cup, which says it all, it really does.

Pretty sure you told me earlier on today I shouldn't generalise?

pretty sure you said all united fan when it was just one... that's neither here or there

not single liverpool fan here said anything about the clapping,

yet, a good number of them were quick to condemn SAF.

He asked for a set period of time - he got more than that set period of time. Including spells in the relegation zone. We can't afford to have something like that at the club, we are not a bottom half team.

He asked for a set period of time - he got more than that set period of time. Including spells in the relegation zone. We can't afford to have something like that at the club, we are not a bottom half team.

he wasnt given a full chance, but he knew that was gonna happen and yet he was too slow to change

But not in the Position he has taken up, Hasnt managed for 15 years.... Tell you what, he is lucky he has Steve Clarke around him.

He didn't have Clarke when he took over, he got him at a later date - his success can't be claimed to be because of Clarke - granted he does alot of good behind the scenes work.

Pretty sure I never. I said 'United fans' in general, never said 'all' at all. I was generalising as you was, however it's wrong when I do it. Also, it wasn't just one, a fair few United fans said it.

Take that up with them then, don't have a go at me about it.

Pretty sure I never. I said 'United fans' in general, never said 'all' at all. I was generalising as you was, however it's wrong when I do it.

Take that up with them then, don't have a go at me about it.

didnt have a go at you, said its funny how its defended when its a liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.