West Brom Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our 2nd choice? I don't even think he crossed our minds.

I did put in brackets, likely to be lower then 2nd..?

He was always behind the club legend though, even though Roy had better credentials.

I hope Suarez got booked/ sent off for clapping the ref..?

I presume you're joking. The linesman deserved no more than a slap, twice he flagged when Suarez was one on one and at least 2 yards onside..

The way he was treated at Pool was awful. Happy to see him win against you.

No, just no. They way he treated 'Pool' was awful, get it right lad.

Better credentials? Really?

Look at what Dalglish has achieved.

I presume you're joking. The linesman deserved no more than a slap, twice he flagged when Suarez was one on one and at least 2 yards onside..

still, lack of respect to the ref, funny how its ok when its done by a liverpool player

But Many people will say Kenny isnt doing outstanding as manager, yeah results have picked up, but everyone expected that from you anyway.... Roy did a lot wrong but he did some right, but that will off course get ignored...

And this was his last chance at a big club, he had to take the job.

What, exactly, did he do right?

still, lack of respect to the ref, funny how its ok when its done by a liverpool player

The ref was miles away, he clapped the linesman who was at the other end of the pitch. Had he been booked it would have been ludicrous.

have to say the suarez chip in the 90+ minute was top class

The ref was miles away, he clapped the linesman who was at the other end of the pitch. Had he been booked it would have been ludicrous.

distance doesnt mean its right, just means its hard for the officials to notice. Point is that its still wrong, you cant defend it then lambast others for it

He still showed a lack of respect to an official... Which is wrong whether the decision is right or wrong. Isn't that the line when Fergie or any United player complains....

Oh dear, now I know you're joking.

Okay maybe i added it, because i knew we would have a different view, just for this response, but Kenny had been out of management for 15 years, just because he was a liverpool great, doesnt mean he should of got the job... by that record. Bryan Robson is on for the United Job.

No, just no. They way he treated 'Pool' was awful, get it right lad.

Yeah, Putting into 100% into a job where the owners where *****, the fans didnt want him and then working away wishing the club well when he left, **** you roy.

Better credentials? Really?

Look at what Dalglish has achieved.

I am looking and all i see, is knocked out of the FA cup, Europa league and a now a loss to Roy......

What, exactly, did he do right?

Got you through in the Europa league, Sign Meirelies( No matter what you say, Roy would of had a say) didnt you beat Chelsea 2-0 and draw against Arsenal.

Quote me where I have lambasted some for it. :)

Quote me where I have lambasted someone for it. :)

He still showed a lack of respect to an official... Which is wrong whether the decision is right or wrong. Isn't that the line when Fergie or any United player complains....

exactly my point, you cant defend it, then pick on others for it

exactly my point, you cant defend it, then pick on others for it

Got you through in the Europa league, Sign Meirelies( No matter what you say, Roy would of had a say) didnt you beat Chelsea 2-0 and draw against Arsenal.

Yeah, that was largely down to Gerrard v Napoli. The same Meireles who never performed under Hodgson? Yeah, and Kenny has beat Chelsea and United (not mentioning other good results). Continue. :)

Quote me where I have lambasted some for it. :)

Quote me where i said you have... I was simply refering to all the liverpool supporters who havent mentioned it once on this thread, yet quick to pick up on others showing a lack of respect.

Okay maybe i added it, because i knew we would have a different view, just for this response, but Kenny had been out of management for 15 years, just because he was a liverpool great, doesnt mean he should of got the job... by that record. Bryan Robson is on for the United Job.

Yeah, Putting into 100% into a job where the owners where *****, the fans didnt want him and then working away wishing the club well when he left, **** you roy.

I am looking and all i see, is knocked out of the FA cup, Europa league and a now a loss to Roy......

Just because he was out of management doesn't mean he shouldn't have. Risk paid off so far.

The owners aren't to blame for Roy's failure.

Our squad is inadequate to challenge for competitions, we lost to West Brom, so what?

He got us through a bucket tournament, kudos.

He also played Meireles on the right, and he was **** under him.

Yeah, that was largely down to Gerrard v Napoli. The same Meireles who never performed under Hodgson? Yeah, and Kenny has beat Chelsea and United (not mentioning other good results). Continue. :)

Benny Mate, I never said Kenny hadnt done good work did i? All i did was respond to your question over Roy..... Roy got close to beating us at OT. 3-2 it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.