West Brom vs Manchester United - 1/1/11 - 12:30

What will the outcome be?

• Total voters
I remember someone saying Hernandez wont win points on his own, he has already won 5 points with his goals. ;)

west brom should have won tht they had 3 times as many shots and dominated the possesion overall,they played some nice footy until odenwingie put the penalty shot 50 yrds wide lol keeper went wrong way as well just needed a tap in,brunt should have taken it, odenwingie was **** all game in my opinion,superb goal by morrison to level top class.
but at the end of the day im glad utd won to go clear of city at the top :D

Last edited:
I remember someone saying Hernandez wont win points on his own, he has already won 5 points with his goals. ;)

hernandez is shaping up to be a worthy successor to solksjaer. fergie has really struck gold with him :D

Didnt see the game but i find it funny how many Utd supporters where complaining and suprised about the 5 minutes added time. Pot, kettle, black!!!

Didnt see the game but i find it funny how many Utd supporters where complaining and suprised about the 5 minutes added time. Pot, kettle, black!!!
there were not loads of united fans complaining, DMF asked why there were 5 minutes. If you're gonna stir, at least get your facts right

You just said you didn't see the game. Means you wouldn't know what happened in it. No way should there have been 5 mins added time. Maybe 3, maybe just snagged 4 but definitely not 5.

How many moaned about added time? Sire you fail at everything. Even that someone poster was you, when i posted about Hernandez.

You just said you didn't see the game. Means you wouldn't know what happened in it. No way should there have been 5 mins added time. Maybe 3, maybe just snagged 4 but definitely not 5.

That is very good point. When someone haven't watched game how can they even comment on added time.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

And also how is it Pot, Kettle, Black? You just follow what Media publish. Did you even bother to check the stats. I;m sure no.

West Brom would have had this game in the bag if they could actually finish. Ah well.

How many moaned about added time? Sire you fail at everything. Even that someone poster was you, when i posted about Hernandez.

That makes no sence at all??

That is very good point. When someone haven't watched game how can they even comment on added time.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

And also how is it Pot, Kettle, Black? You just follow what Media publish. Did you even bother to check the stats. I;m sure no.

Utd get favoured at OT with added time all the time. Its just a fact, im not moaning about it its just what happens.

West Brom would have had this game in the bag if they could actually finish. Ah well.
i dont really see why everyone is saying brom couldnt finish?

They couldnt get into the box apart from dorrans (when he should have had a penalty) Its not like west brom where missing sitters. Apart from the penalty, that was a joke (i knew he was going to miss as soon as he stepped up.)

Neither does your spelling (A)

i dont really see why everyone is saying brom couldnt finish?

They couldnt get into the box apart from dorrans (when he should have had a penalty) Its not like west brom where missing sitters. Apart from the penalty, that was a joke (i knew he was going to miss as soon as he stepped up.)

Maybe finishing is the wrong word then. For the possession and territory they had, they should really be winning games like these.

Utd get favoured at OT with added time all the time. Its just a fact, im not moaning about it its just what happens.

Noggierag Dagbladet has gone through the trouble of actually comparing our numbers with the other top four, thus making the "study" a tiny bit more scientific. The data collected is all of the top four's home games from august 2006 up until now. It is not specified if they limit themselves to the PL, but I suspect they do.

Here's their results (added time when in front, and when not in front)
Man Utd 191 257
Chelsea 194 241
Arsenal 211 248
Liverpool 217 244
Whats your point? And Chelsea never gets any favor from Ref and Father of the year gets punished for every foul. Oh and you are clearly influenced by Guardian.

Edit: Did you even know your post regarding Hernandez?

Last edited:

got nothing to do with today. you tired to stir and got your facts wrong. that's the end of that

everyone keep it about today's game only

I didn't post anything about Hernandez today? And them stats just back what i said surely?? And where did i say we didn't get any decisions go our way??

Not today. You posted Hernandez wont win points on his own, and he has already.

So those stats prove what exactly? 16 seconds more than Chelsea.

Not today. You posted Hernandez wont win points on his own, and he has already.

So those stats prove what exactly? 16 seconds more than Chelsea.

Although it sounds like somthing i would say i can't remember saying it?? 16 seconds or not im still right lol. Plus that only goes back 4 years im talking 10years plus.

Big man u fan and had them down to win. But it was a bad game for them and west brom should have had a point at lease. But a win is a win.