West Brom vs Manchester United - 1/1/11 - 12:30

What will the outcome be?

• Total voters
Get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mark of champions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky, lucky win for Utd. WBA will be gutted, they should have won that but poor finishing let them down. Talking point obviously Neville's challenge on Dorrans, Foy had an awful game and Utd would have struggled with 10 men for 60 odd minutes...

Lucky Lucky Man U
I cant remember a season when I have seen Man U play so badly so many times and somehow they are still unbeaten.

Really happy with that result, slightly concerned with the poor performance but we still won maybe a little lucky but oh well :)

Well we didnt deserve to win this game, so did they at OT when they drew. We lost few deserved points, so all in all we deserved this.

Rooney was excellent. He was injured and you can easily see that he was not able to run, but still came on. What ever might be that sage, he gives everything for the club and more than anyone. So I ******* love Rooney.

Last edited:
Lucky, lucky win for Utd. WBA will be gutted, they should have won that but poor finishing let them down. Talking point obviously Neville's challenge on Dorrans, Foy had an awful game and Utd would have struggled with 10 men for 60 odd minutes...
determination, you keep going, no matter how badly you're playing. It's something we've always been better at than other teams in the league

Last edited:
determination, you keep going, no matter how badly you're playing. It's soome we've always been better at than other teams in the league

Of course. Well played Utd for getting all 3 points, but there's no way they deserved it, that's all I'm saying.

Rooney was excellent. He was injured and you can easily see that he was not able to run, but still came on. What ever might be that sage, he gives everything for the club and more than anyone. So I ******* love Rooney.

Either that, or he saw a way to worm himself back into the affections of United fans through precisely the reaction you're showing now.

Just sayin'. ;)

determination and winning mentality is the mark of true champions, do whatever it takes to win

Either that, or he saw a way to worm himself back into the affections of United fans through precisely the reaction you're showing now.

Just sayin'. ;)

Don't think any of the United fans hate him anyway tbh. They're always chanting his name and seem to love him even more than before. I never didn't love him. He is the man.

How are we still unbeaten? We haven't gone above 4th gear at all bar the Blackburn game. Can't really say luck 'cause it's been against us as well this season, conceding late goals so often.

Just sayin'. ;)

Even before this game, i loved him. Always for his contribution for 6 years. He puts in more effort than anyone.

p.s Did you read his interview, it was really good. Loved it very much,

Another lucky win for United, Premiership has their names written all over it unfortunately.......

How are we still unbeaten? We haven't gone above 4th gear at all bar the Blackburn game. Can't really say luck 'cause it's been against us as well this season, conceding late goals so often.
I dont think you have been that unlucky, G. Neville should have definetly been sent off at least twice.

31 - The last 31 league games Wayne Rooney has scored in, Manchester United have gone on to win.

Good result but the performance was pretty bad . People keep talking about the Neville penalty but we should have had a penalty in the second half for handball as well . Foy was awful today . The penalty miss shifted momentum and it was no surprise in the end that we got the winner after that .