West Brom vs Manchester United - 1/1/11 - 12:30

What will the outcome be?

• Total voters
Although it sounds like somthing i would say i can't remember saying it?? 16 seconds or not im still right lol. Plus that only goes back 4 years im talking 10years plus.

League is bent. FA is corrupt.. We bribe Refs and they are on our payroll. Sad but learn to live with it.

League is bent. FA is corrupt.. We bribe Refs and they are on our payroll. Sad but learn to live with it.

Yer because i said that. And i have already said i don't get mad about it anymore its just somthing you expect.

Mike, will you please start banning these trolls, it's getting so tiresome.

Didn't see the game but it sounds like we rode our luck a bit. Oh well, it's the points that count I guess, but I'm a little concerned about our form. Park will be missed over the next 6 games, it's a shame he had to go as he was really playing well for us

just saw the penalty, how did foy miss that. stonewall pen, west brom rightly furious

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

and thats deliberate handball from thomas. neville and thomas should have been off

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

checked the stats for this game, we connected with just 68% of our passes. sloppy

Yeah Mike we were very sloppy today. A lot of passing went a miss and we looked very tired. Anderson especially, and no wonder when you consider he's started the last 8 games. Surely he'll get a rest on Tuesday vs Stoke?

just saw the penalty, how did foy miss that. stonewall pen, west brom rightly furious

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

and thats deliberate handball from thomas. neville and thomas should have been off

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

checked the stats for this game, we connected with just 68% of our passes. sloppy

Saw a stat earlier about the passing and it was our second worst of the season, the worst was when the passing percentage was 66 against arsenal. Shows how much we miss scholes.

Yeah Mike we were very sloppy today. A lot of passing went a miss and we looked very tired. Anderson especially, and no wonder when you consider he's started the last 8 games. Surely he'll get a rest on Tuesday vs Stoke?
yeah he will most likely be rested

credit to west brom like blackpool they have been impressive this season, ref had a mare imo , neville tackle defo pen and red card, but thats the way it is sometimes.

Neville seems to have gotten away with a lot this season in the handful of games that he has played