West Brom vs Manchester United - 1/1/11 - 12:30

What will the outcome be?

• Total voters
WBA need another goal before HT if they're to get anything from this game I think. Utd will come out much stronger in the second half, I feel, besides they'll get as long added time as Fergie wants at the end to score a goal ;)
Or he makes sure it is what the 4th official said it would be so he can hold a lead.
*Chews gum* "Look at the time" *Chews gum*
<)

Bring on Fabio and Hernandez.

Bring on Fabio and Hernandez.

Hernandez isn't what we need right now.

Fabio for Neville please Fergie. Don't give him a new contract this season either. Just make him a coach. Please.

**** I would usually to try and defend my teams players but I just saw all that Neville stuff and he derserved straight RED, how the ref let him stay on is a mystrey, Morrison's goal was quite good.

Garry Neville is sooo bad.

Gary Neville is so so so ugly it's unreal.. I've only just noticed.. Makes me cry.

I only saw the last 4 minutes in that half but West Bromwich looked very good and after seeing the penalty claims they maybe should be ahead. Manchester should count themselves rather luckluck.

You need Scholes and Fletcher in central midfield, personally think that Fletcher is being wasted on the right hand side. Anderson and Carrick are losing the midfield battle.
Fletcher is now in midfield we are playing 4-5-1
Obertan on right,Rooney left,Carrick,Fletcher and Anderson in midfield...

Second half starts and Gary Neville is still on the pitch :'(

Why does Fergie always play him against the quick wingers!?

Ermm, how the f---- did Gary Neville managed to stay on the pitch (not being sent off or subbed)? He should really retire for his own and Man Utd's good, ffs.

You need Scholes and Fletcher in central midfield, personally think that Fletcher is being wasted on the right hand side. Anderson and Carrick are losing the midfield battle.

Listen to Jack Mr Billy Redrup.

Second half has been pretty much the same tbh.

Hernandez and Gibson coming on in a second though...

Second half has been pretty much the same tbh.

Hernandez and Gibson coming on in a second though...

Disagree tbh, Man Utd much more in the game, I feel. WBA dominated the first half, but it's a lot more even now - Albion seemed to take momentum from Morrison's goal and went on the attack, now they seem content to sit back and counter, it's a very good game though - end to end at the moment.

Gibson on > Obertan off
Hernandez on > Berbatov off

Maybe going to a diamond now? With Rooney and Hernandez up front?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Penalty to West Brom.

Correct decision.