West Brom vs Manchester United - 1/1/11 - 12:30

What will the outcome be?

• Total voters
yes i said bring him on!!!!

As much as I hate to say it, Andy Gray was right, this game had 2-1 written all over it after West Brom missed their chances.

overslept so i've only been watching from the 55th and wtf is SAF doing having no wide players on the pitch oO) oh and 2-1!!!!!!!!!!!! hernandez :D

get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chicharito the super sub !!!!! seeing signs of ole gunnar solsjaer

Rooney what a chance. Could have maybe taken a touch but went for the header and puts it over the bar.

Rooney with half a chance there, could off made it 3-1, but he's not quite got the heading improvisation of Hernandez :p

**** - Man U should have a penalty, but it doesn't matter because Chicarito heads home completely unmarked in the box from a corner. Dreadful defending, but they don't really deserve it IMO.

This ref has been absolutely *****. So many wrong decisions.

Really feel sorry for gibson as he gets limited opportunities to impress and in the past two games he's been played right mid :S

We don't deserve it, but that's what Champions do.

Vidic clears off the line!

right only just woke up, can someone who isnt drunk fill me in?

That was some positional play from Vidic.

You've been a tad rubbish, but Rooney scored a header, a Brom player scored a fabulous 25 yard strike, Odemwingie missed a penalty and Hernandez has just scored to put you 2-1 up.

You've been a tad rubbish, but Rooney scored a header, a Brom player scored a fabulous 25 yard strike, Odemwingie missed a penalty and Hernandez has just scored to put you 2-1 up.
good, still on for my initial somewhat undeserved 1-3 away win

Rooney gave us an early lead with a header (lucky goal, but they all count). James Morrison smashed home a wonderful equaliser on 14 mins. They battered us from then on, should have had a penalty when G.Neville fouled Dorrans from behind but referee didn't give it.

Second half we had more of the ball, but they looked more dangerous. They got a penalty when Rio tripped Thomas, but Odemwingie dragged it wide (awful penalty). Few minutes later, we should have had a penalty for a handball but from the resulting corner that was given instead Hernandez stepped off the goal line to head into the top corner.

We don't deserve it, but we lead :)