West Ham v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 11K
Yes, what did Rooney do after the game?

Oh dear you do not know football mate, tell me this.. if ANY penalty is given, surely and in most cases at least a yellow card is given? So one yellow card for the penalty, and one for the tug on Ba (last man) = a red surely? Stop asslicking Mike as he just mugged you off in previous posts.

Why does a penalty = a yellow? The only difference is it's a foul in the box, the card system is for warnings and discipline. If it's a foul outside the box that isn't a yellow, then it isn't a yellow in the box.

Oh dear you do not know football mate, tell me this.. if ANY penalty is given, surely and in most cases at least a yellow card is given? So one yellow card for the penalty, and one for the tug on Ba (last man) = a red surely? Stop asslicking Mike as he just mugged you off in previous posts.

what? penalty doesnt equal yellow card, suggest you go and read up on the rules yurself

wasnt a clear goal scoring, and it can be argued PIG would have got there first... yellow card

as for your last, dont act like a ***, only warning

O well. I know nothing about football even though I've been watching since '83. All pens equal yellow card. Thanks for the rule update

what? penalty doesnt equal yellow card, suggest you go and read up on the rules yurself

wasnt a clear goal scoring, and it can be argued PIG would have got there first... yellow card

as for your last, dont act like a ***, only warning

*yourself

How wasn't it a clear goal scoring oppurtunity?! If vidic wasn't there Ba was in!

*yourself

How wasn't it a clear goal scoring oppurtunity?! If vidic wasn't there Ba was in!

know how to spell it thanks, my "O" doesnt work too well unless i hammer it when typing

EDIT: Joel has just explained why it wasnt

Didn't watch the game as I was out but from what I read on BBC's feed and Sky Sports app on my iPhone;

West Ham 1st goal was a stupid unnecessary handball by Evra after Carlton Cole had wasted a decent opportunity. Deserved penalty. 1-0 despite us completely dominating them.

West Ham 2nd goal was Vidic tripping someone on the edge of the area, but the referee gave a penalty. Apparently it was outside the box and should have been a free-kick but penalty was given and they scored (apparently was a magnificent penalty from Noble). 2-0 and again it was despite us completely dominating.

Vidic apparently could have got a straight red for tugging Demba Ba as he raced through one on one, but referee only gave a yellow.

United's first goal was Rooney's "amazing" free-kick (apparently reminiscent of the one on his debut vs Fenerbahce) which was correctly given. 2-1 West Ham and we're all over them.

United's second was again a break away from Valencia and a pass to Rooney who took a touch and lashed it past Green. Again nothing wrong and it's 2-2 and fully deserved.

United's third apparently was never a penalty but was given and Rooney slotted it away. For me, this evens out from the earlier mistake of Vidic's penalty being outside the area (although I stress that I haven't seen it and am going off text from BBC and Sky Sports).

United's fourth was typical United and Hernandez.

I hear that Berbatov was a complete beast once he came on, and Rooney looks back to his best with Valencia alongside him. Things look up for us, and it seems we have the Champions luck this season.

UNITED TILL I DIE!

can some explain what Rooney "did" at full time please,

@WestHamFan, a red card is givern for denying a goal scoring chance, it wasn't. there have been many simular types of challenges this season which have only been punished by yellow card so please get over yourself.

can some explain what Rooney "did" at full time please,

@WestHamFan, a red card is givern for denying a goal scoring chance, it wasn't. there have been many simular types of challenges this season which have only been punished by yellow card so please get over yourself.

swore into the camera, didnt get it on my stream though

Didn't watch the game as I was out but from what I read on BBC's feed and Sky Sports app on my iPhone;

West Ham 1st goal was a stupid unnecessary handball by Evra after Carlton Cole had wasted a decent opportunity. Deserved penalty. 1-0 despite us completely dominating them.

West Ham 2nd goal was Vidic tripping someone on the edge of the area, but the referee gave a penalty. Apparently it was outside the box and should have been a free-kick but penalty was given and they scored (apparently was a magnificent penalty from Noble). 2-0 and again it was despite us completely dominating.

Vidic apparently could have got a straight red for tugging Demba Ba as he raced through one on one, but referee only gave a yellow.

United's first goal was Rooney's "amazing" free-kick (apparently reminiscent of the one on his debut vs Fenerbahce) which was correctly given. 2-1 West Ham and we're all over them.

United's second was again a break away from Valencia and a pass to Rooney who took a touch and lashed it past Green. Again nothing wrong and it's 2-2 and fully deserved.

United's third apparently was never a penalty but was given and Rooney slotted it away. For me, this evens out from the earlier mistake of Vidic's penalty being outside the area (although I stress that I haven't seen it and am going off text from BBC and Sky Sports).

United's fourth was typical United and Hernandez.

I hear that Berbatov was a complete beast once he came on, and Rooney looks back to his best with Valencia alongside him. Things look up for us, and it seems we have the Champions luck this season.

UNITED TILL I DIE!

UNITED TILL I DIE!

Sooooo.. was you there?

UNITED TILL I DIE!

Sooooo.. was you there?

Read the opening sentence and it tells you I wasn't. Just because I don't go to every single game means nothing.

Stop being so bitter, you didn't deserve to win the match. Deal with it.

Like Reb Black would say, fun fun fun fun :D
Great game for United fans and neutrals :)

Back