West Ham v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 11K
not like they needed it (missed the controversy s wont comment either way) but once they were at 2-2, it was almost inevitable

TBH Mike, I kinda thought it was inevitable at 2-0 west ham, I just had that feeling about the game today. West ham have been poor this second half, so the refs dodgy decisions wont really matter much anyway.

Knew this was going to happen after Vidic didn't get sent off. He should have been sent off then, and booked on two other occasions. So either way he should have been off.

Sigh.

TBH Mike, I kinda thought it was inevitable at 2-0 west ham, I just had that feeling about the game today. West ham have been poor this second half, so the refs dodgy decisions wont really matter much anyway.

there is something about a 2-0 scoreline that has been unnerving certain teams this season, its bizarre. but this is the problem with West Ham, so Jekyll and Hyde

west ham players should be ashamed of themselfs simple as that. Good win in the end for Utd.

!!!! Yeesss !!! United ******* played superb <3 Rooney good hattick... Hernandez pro goal... but gibson is ***** :s

What does my head in is how the United fans suddenly get cocky. I personally knew United would win, but now the majority (not all, there are compotent ones here) think there top of the world.

Great second half.

What does my head in is how the United fans suddenly get cocky. I personally knew United would win, but now the majority (not all, there are compotent ones here) think there top of the world.

Great second half.
Was best half in long time for United loved it!! :)

Of course, while Arsenal last week were bottlers for going 2-0 down to WBA, Utd are showing mental character for coming back from 2-0 down vs WHU, as they have done so often this season...

..Difference is of course, that Utd win these games - The Arsenal - Utd game at the Emirates will be brilliant if Utd continue playing this badly away from home. (Partly because Arsenal are never convincing at home :()

Great second half.

so they aren't allowed to celebrate a good comeback?

ridiculous from West Ham, it should have been fairly comfortable

I can't see United losing the league now. Never going to hear the end of the fact they've won one more than us. Reckon Fergie will retire soon, seen as he's 'knocked Liverpool off their perch' with the help of Greame Souness.

so they aren't allowed to celebrate a good comeback?

ridiculous from West Ham, it should have been fairly comfortable

Wonder who'll get most blame-Grant or Ref?

What a game.First pen was obvious,second maybe maybe not debatable...Rooney was great in the second half!!!!He needs to practise more free kicks!!! :) and Chicharito is always there,he's improved allot he's strength,shielding the ball...!!

I can't see United losing the league now. Never going to hear the end of the fact they've won one more than us. Reckon Fergie will retire soon, seen as he's 'knocked Liverpool off their perch' with the help of Greame Souness.

Dont worry Ben, They are just borrowing it! We will get it back!

It is the mentality that sets us apart from others. 2-0 down, 60 mins up, still had the belief to stage a come back.

Back