• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Anyone else finding this match amusing?

Millwall winning until 87 minutes, then West Ham force the extra-time and take the lead, lol.

Someone got stabbed? I just heard about it from a friend that the fans rushed the pitch, didn't think anything too serious happened.

Well a fan got stabbed in the chest when violence kicked off outside the stadium.

someone got stabbed b4 the game, not during the fan invasion

Ah jeez. -.-

Never knew that, ignore the 'amusing' comment.

Yeah got stabbed b4 the match i think it was.
And i feel sorry 4 jack collison his dads just died n millwall fans running up 2 him takin the ****. Id ov hit one of them. Fair play 2 him 4 keepin his cool tho

Yeah got stabbed b4 the match i think it was.
And i feel sorry 4 jack collison his dads just died n millwall fans running up 2 him takin the ****. Id ov hit one of them. Fair play 2 him 4 keepin his cool tho

Init i cant believe fans can be that gutless jeez give the guy a break his dad's just died and hes only like 19 i think..ill give him credit for even playing the match.

Init i cant believe fans can be that gutless jeez give the guy a break his dad's just died and hes only like 19 i think..ill give him credit for even playing the match.

Same i member when my grandad died when i was 12 and i couldnt play my sunday league game i was that upset never mind a cup game infront of 20 odd thousand fans

Wow, the more I hear, the more the opposite of amusing it seems.

You guys all watching the match, or you reading it somewhere? If reading, link please.

Im a West ham fan and tbh feel abit ashamed of our fans but Millwall are just a thug side and always wanna win fights rather than football matches

Put sky sports news m8 thats where im hearin the news from,

Both fans are as bad as eachother i fink but then again its no suprise i knew as soon as the draw was made there was goin 2 b trouble

Gotta say well done to the stewards for at least trying to contain the yobs, they call themselves football fans??? disgraceful

Back