West Ham v Millwall

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
We shouldnt be able to play Millwall again. Collison in tears. Millwall fans are pure idiots but to be fair, some of the west ham fans ruin it for the rest of us

Feel awful for Collison, he looks a mess. Heard he was crying throughout the game too. :( Chin up, lad. x

Iv got a huge amount of respect 4 collison fair play 2 the lad. Both sets of players shud ov ran off the pitch n never came back out.

****** kick them out of football this is horrible, millwall are just thugs

well,

I guess england aint gonna host the world cup again after that game :| feel sorry for collison if i was playing along side collison in that game i would of punched the fans in the face.

pathetic millwall fans.

i can't believe some people think millwall fans don't deserve thir bad reputation. i'm sure their are some nice millwall fans but they deserve their reputation.

i can't believe some people think millwall fans don't deserve thir bad reputation. i'm sure their are some nice millwall fans but they deserve their reputation.

Well said mate, SPOT ON!!

heard about collinson crying never realised it weas coz of a millwall fan taking **** out of hisdad dying ******* coward

I think i would of killed him, if i was collison

i think millwall should be banned from football for 10 years, they always do this

People from both sets of fans were disgusting tonight.

******* disgraceful.

West Ham nevr have any crowd trouble against Tottenham, Chelsea etcc but when Millwall play us, **** breaks loose. I cannot say it was all Millwall because that would be lying but taunting a player whoes dad has just died is purely disgusting. The Millwall fans are just thugs and im ashamed when u hear some of our fans come down to their level.

Yeah that is is disgusting, what exactly happened did he just run on and start taking the **** to his face or what aint seen only heard whispers of the incident???

yh they where singing about it, and then someone run on and got in his face

scum, simple as that utter scum would love someone to sing at their face when their loved ones die see how much they like it

Back