West Ham v Millwall

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
exactly, he is so brave even playing 2nite, so he gets tht from some scummy little kids

Disgusting, i'm sure im not wrong when i say this, but millwall wont have gained any fans tonight

i hate them, they are so cowardly, i dnt likr west ham reli, but this has made me like them better, collison is a legend aswell

both should be kicked out of the cups discrace the both of them i feel for the families that cant get out of the ground

i hate them, they are so cowardly, i dnt likr west ham reli, but this has made me like them better, collison is a legend aswell

yeah my thoughts exactly, respect for collinson has increased at hope he becomes stronger after a game like this

The west ham fans chanted "you should have dies with your brother" to jermaine defoe, they are just as disgraceful

The west ham fans chanted "you should have dies with your brother" to jermaine defoe, they are just as disgraceful

ah well there goes my feelings towards them then, and end of day banter is expected but signing things like that takes it far too far

Liverpool fans did that aswell when Lampards mum died, they were chanting 'where's your mother gone wheres your mother gone'

i hate them aswell

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

and b4 any rubbush comes out, utd fans clamped lampard after his goal, in the next match as i was in the stretford end and we all started clamping

Football fans can be awful and say disgraceful things. Its not just West ham, Liverpool etc, every team has sang something thats digusting and thats the way it goes. I say every time a highly disrespectiveful song is sang against a player or players, then the club should be fined until they ban the fans responsible

yh there is a limt, but to go as far as players mums or dads is just too far, calling campball gay is one thing, but to go as far as "you should of died with your mum" is worse

Why is people respecting him for not hitting him? At the very least I'd expect him to lump that ****** and kinda dissappointed he kept his cool. Cause truely nothing better when you have heartache is demolish an enemy. Did anyone else see this coming? from West Ham point of view I wouldn't of played Collison I would of asked him to stay at home as a precaution cause what have people to expect from a hostile bunch of vile people?

yeh and my 72 year old grandad got ****** started on and he had a panic attack

Watching sky sports the now seen the scenes pretty bad but almost in tears when Collison came off in tears himself.

yep they jumped my grandad and had panic attack he had dun nbowt rong jus gt started on cos he ad a westham top on ...

Why is people respecting him for not hitting him? At the very least I'd expect him to lump that ****** and kinda dissappointed he kept his cool. Cause truely nothing better when you have heartache is demolish an enemy. Did anyone else see this coming? from West Ham point of view I wouldn't of played Collison I would of asked him to stay at home as a precaution cause what have people to expect from a hostile bunch of vile people?

Do you know how old you sound?

About 10 is the answer.

Back