West Ham v Millwall

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
Liverpool fans did that aswell when Lampards mum died, they were chanting 'where's your mother gone wheres your mother gone'
chelsea fans sang "you should of died in the tunnel" to ronaldo after his crash.

all clubs have ****** fans who make everyone else look bad. united included.

I think alot of people are confusing fans with yobs here.These people are not fans of football or even Millwall, West Ham, Liverpool, Chelsea or whoever else you want to throw into the mix for having some sad little cowards in their stands.You cant label a club based on the yobs who claim to be fans, Most clubs have so called fans like that, Yes that probably includes the club you support aswell.

Mackie, Your comment regarding Collison is a disgrace, You know aswell as i do if he had lashed out at the yob who got in his face, It would have came back on him and the yob would have been awarded god knows how much for being a total ****.Whereas Collinson would have faced a ban from football which is his career at the end of the day, He has a family to take care of and while he probably wanted to smack the yob in the face he didnt do it.

It must have taken alot for him not to smack the guy, The last thing his family need at a time like this is him being banned from football and getting taken to court for smacking some yob.They have enough going on in their lives without adding to that.Thats why i respect the lad, For someone of his age to show that much self control deserves alot of respect.

guys sorry to burst all your premiership loving bubble but i was at the game with my nephew and a west ham fan in his 30's punched him in his face cause he had a scarf on.... and it was west ham fans that came on the pitch after stanislas scored and threatened the millwall players so please get your facts right......as for collison my heart goes out to him.................

a true millwall fan

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

mate please lay off the fighting happened outside the ground was arranged between 2 yes 2 lots of people and it was west ham that went on the pitch to try to get to us.......

at the end of the day they were as both as bad as each other

the minority of milwall and westham fans are a disgrace for english football i thought we left this rubbish behind in the 80's and 90's i know its a local rivalry but violence is pointless it gets you no where esp when you use a knife

Back