X FACTOR

Banned
Reaction score
TODAY HAS BEEN A SHOCKER OF A DAY FOR ZOLA THE FORMER WEST HAM MANAGER HE HAS BEEN SACKED AND HIS MUM JUST PASSESD AWAY BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE YOUNG STARLET RYAN LOGAN HAS TOOKEN OVER AT UPTON PARK AND HOPES TO BRING SUCESS TO THIS GREAT CLUB HE IS ALREADY TRYING TO BUY NEW PLAYERS

SUCH AS DANNY WILSON AND A COUPLE OF FREE AGENTS
0,,5%7E7667285,00.png
MarkViduka_560380.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Come on the hammers

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

West ham have just sold quishe to west ham for 1m which i think is a good deal

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

West ham have also just completed mark viduka on a 3 year deal

good idea with pics but the story seems a bit all over the place in my opinion

no you said westham sold to westham if you look right

good idea with pics but the story seems a bit all over the place in my opinion
thx will try and do a better job

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

no you said westham sold to westham if you look right

opps it was west brom sorry

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

ROSSPERRYDANNYWILSON_66014a.jpg
WEST HAM HAVE JUST GOT HIM FOR 600K THIS YOUNG GUY IS 17 AND IS A GOOD PLAYER

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Lincion 0 west ham 2 in his first game in charge west ham had tons of threats but did not deliver but got the victory

I am currently playing a west ham game why dont you try offloading everyone on a £45,000 grand or higer contract or maybe £40,000 or higher, free up some funds

your man city game lasted lond didn't it ,i won't follow as you aren't commited and the layout is shocking

i am currently playing a west ham game why dont you try offloading everyone on a £45,000 grand or higer contract or maybe £40,000 or higher, free up some funds
liek who

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

your man city game lasted lond didn't it ,i won't follow as you aren't commited and the layout is shocking
i tried but no one comment it or anything so shut it at least im trying to do something<)

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

YORK
hmcs_york_badge_n11643.gif
0 WEST HAM
west+ham.png

Dont double post, its against the rules8-| and it doesnt make your story look any better

116px-AS_Strasbourg.png
west+ham.png
0 A SHOCKER OF A RESULT

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

dont double post, its against the rules8-| and it doesnt make your story look any better

ok thx for tiip

Upton%20Park%281%29.jpg
IS THE NEXT FRENDILY VS ALANTA

This is quite a bad story, as a west ham fan. Go home, bring back Zola!

like dyer, faubert, kovac, gabbidon, behrami to name a few needless players

this is quite a bad story, as a west ham fan. Go home, bring back zola!
thx breaking news zola has just commeted suicide

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

like dyer, faubert, kovac, gabbidon, behrami to name a few needless players
who would you sell

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Hull-v-Millwall-trouble_1829322.jpg

ALANTA HAEV ALSO BEEN FINIED 20K FOR FIGHTING WITH POLICE INSIDE THE GROUND

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

west+ham.png
genoa256x256.png
WEST HAM GEONA1

bit of advice mate dont u such big pictures and try and do screenshots instead as its easier to read and try and wirte about the games take a llok at some high profile peoples stories hopefully this will help

bit of advice mate dont u such big pictures and try and do screenshots instead as its easier to read and try and wirte about the games take a llok at some high profile peoples stories hopefully this will help

thx its the gooners next

try looking at the Bradford story layout and just because people dont comment doesnt mean there not reading;) good luck will follow as long as the layout improves