its a bit messy mate use written descriptions and screenshots it looks better will be followin

4 1 NOT A GOOD START BUT PLAYED AGAINST ARSENAL AND CHELSEA

its a bit messy mate use written descriptions and screenshots it looks better will be followin
written descriptions WHAT ARE THEY

0 2 ANY GOOD TACTICS I CAN USE

Pff, advice:
Post updates monthly, with wrote results, scorers and all of that **** with a normal font and normal size and it will look better.
Maybe take a screenie with your table too, will improve the quality of this story.

sell all i mentioned I did

pff, advice:
Post updates monthly, with wrote results, scorers and all of that **** with a normal font and normal size and it will look better.
Maybe take a screenie with your table too, will improve the quality of this story.
how do you take screenies

but i got lucky and taken over by a free spending chairman who gave me 67 mil 2nd season to push for europe

2 3 FRANCO DYER NOBILE

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

but i got lucky and taken over by a free spending chairman who gave me 67 mil 2nd season to push for europe
looks like one of my boar dis getting me

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Kovac is on loan i got 400k and 1 6m for permient

have u got a pc or mac with scrennies if mac is CMD SHIFT AND 3 pc is CTRL ALT AND F3 I THINK

have u got a pc or mac with scrennies if mac is cmd shift and 3 pc is ctrl alt and f3 i think

where dooes it save when you click ctrl alt and f3

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

2 2 THEY SCORED IN THE LAST MIN DARREN BENT OGH

Please stop XFactor. Not only are you breaking countless rules through 'txt' talk and multiple posts but your layout is just generally messy and laughable. I feel sick just reading. Please learn to write a good story in a clean effective manner in future and improve your tactics because not only is the story disgraceful but so are the results. Maybe good advice to you would be to stop this story and use it as a learning curve. Play your game looking up tips to improve yourself as a manager. Hopefully over time you will mature as a manager and a story creator. Good luck until then.

2 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/../....w=116&prev=/images?q=WESTHAM&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=X 2 THEY SCORED IN THE LAST MIN WHAT IS WITH MY TEAM

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

please stop xfactor. Not only are you breaking countless rules through 'txt' talk and multiple posts but your layout is just generally messy and laughable. I feel sick just reading. Please learn to write a good story in a clean effective manner in future and improve your tactics because not only is the story disgraceful but so are the results. Maybe good advice to you would be to stop this story and use it as a learning curve. Play your game looking up tips to improve yourself as a manager. Hopefully over time you will mature as a manager and a story creator. Good luck until then.

have you made a west ham one they are ****

screenshots are ALT+F9, please dont post updates after every game, it makes the story messy.
try and post an update at the end of every month, summarise it, state who your player of the month is & post a screen of him, say where you are in the league & post a screen of the table and say what tactic you're using & post a screen of the tactics page.

1 2 LEAUGE CUP ANY TACTICS

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

screenshots are alt+f9, please dont post updates after every game, it makes the story messy.
Try and post an update at the end of every month, summarise it, state who your player of the month is & post a screen of him, say where you are in the league & post a screen of the table and say what tactic you're using & post a screen of the tactics page.

where does it save

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

it saves in the screenshots folder on fm 2010 or on desktop