The screenshot saves in your 'sports interactive/football manager 2010/screenshots' folder.

make one, honestly mate just do monthly updates with screenshots and it will look more tidy and professional

if you take a screenshot, by pressing ALT+F9, a screenshot folder should be created inside your sports interactive folder.

i believe you millions wouldent

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

where is the scrren shots floder

You're a rude little ***** aren't you?

P.S: Learn how to spell.

why is everone telling him 2 change the format he has not listened yet so probably wont listen so id give up

Maybe look at a few other story threads that we have on the site, and you will learn a few tips with layouts and stuff you know etc

this story thread is starting to get stupid as no1 is actually interested in his story if i was u mate i would just keep everything to yourself and not bother sharing your story no offence to any1 that is trying to help just that everyone seems to be taking the mick like ryan and fatshit

Well at least the terrible ordeal that was this story is over. Good Riddance X FACTOR. *cringe*

but if u don't like the story u don't have to follow. its as simple is that!!