What a Bargain a Must Look!

no no, bojan sucks even for barça supporters he almost didn't play and what he played boy I could have done better, as for drenthe, he runs but he has no intelligence whatsoever, no crossing, no dribbling for a winger sounds pretty bad, we've been playing him three months because of robben's injury and he managed to give one assist against the mighty team of bate borisov please man, drenthe will end up in blackburn.

edit: well I hope not for blackburn

Last edited:
You have signed AC Milan's Pato for Burnley?

no no, bojan sucks even for barça supporters he almost didn't play and what he played boy I could have done better, as for drenthe, he runs but he has no intelligence whatsoever, no crossing, no dribbling for a winger sounds pretty bad, we've been playing him three months because of robben's injury and he managed to give one assist against the mighty team of bate borisov please man, drenthe will end up in blackburn.

edit: well I hope not for blackburn

Bojan sucks? I think you're living in a dream world, sir!

Lee that was my other game
and also no michael paterson hes a burnly player
this is a new game

ive goot say, signing pato for burnley....theres gotta be some kind of cheating going on here....and ramsey for that price...youre sure you didnt take over arsenal and then accept the bid???

ffs
burnley have a player called michael paterson in real life we bought him from scunthorpe
and no im not a cheat so **** of morgan

he knows nothing Bojan is a brilliant talent, Barca fans love him as he's a true catalan prospect, he sucks so much that Henry rates him as one of the best young players he's ever seen, so much that hes out scored everyone in spain at youth football level and so much that he was called up to the spain squad at 17 ? give me a break, silly madrid fans lol

oh not you mate aimed at Aragones, on topic ramsey is a really good buy after a few years he can do a good job at bossing the midfield nice purchase, how are your Burnley team fairing ?

Well i had a very bad start losing 2 drawing 2 then i managed 2 pick up a unbeaten run in 7 games

now they have geled together im 4th

Well, this seems like a great bargain, he is a fine player and young too.

A bit weird.

I am looking to improve my midfield though any decent suggestions 2.75m to spend

well give him time, even guardiola doesn't trust him. A good catalan prospect for hospitalet. And don't get me wrong I'd love him to become a good player because I badly want that world cup in 2010 but I would trust more busquets or pique to become amazing players than bojan, I don't hate barça players only for rivality I am not that stupid.

Last edited:
No its no ramsey
its my own midfielders
Ramsey is my best midfielder

How ever Mcann lets me down

I also got Bentner for 1.5m in a swap aswell
Paterson for Bendtner - 1.5m in cash
10% profit
what you think?

how do u manage to get swap deals no one ever seems to accept when i try for them.
Im Glasgow Rangers btw