What a Bargain a Must Look!

jamie29 = cheat lol...
and luis aragones geezer is completley 100% wrong even my mum knows that bojan will be an amazin player

jamie29 = cheat lol...
and luis aragones geezer is completley 100% wrong even my mum knows that bojan will be an amazin player

thats your opinion

personally i dont rate bojan that much in real life i remember when bojan started crying when he had a terrible game and got subbed lol..

he knows nothing Bojan is a brilliant talent, Barca fans love him as he's a true catalan prospect, he sucks so much that Henry rates him as one of the best young players he's ever seen, so much that hes out scored everyone in spain at youth football level and so much that he was called up to the spain squad at 17 ? give me a break, silly madrid fans lol

True catalan i thought he was serbian?

I'm no cheat Jake

well you have done some erratic things on the game which makes people think that. 30 million for the carling cup ? Aaron Ramsey for under 1 million ? its just never happend to anyone else or anything close to that has happened to anyone else, so other members are right to question weather you play the game without cheating.

You don't get 30mill for winning the carling cup, rofl..

I've never heard so much BS. I think you really need to stop seeking attention mate. :)

How dya get ramsey for that? Its impossible. You can get him for £12m in January if your lucky but in all the games on all the patches, Ramsey would never sign for Burnley. Especially for that pittance.

i tried getting ramsey with juventus and couldnt get him because they wanted so much money, so i tried barcelona and man city, same outcome
i dont wana say your a ceat but im afraid there is nothin else 2 say lol

Nope, I say this why buy a game to cheat waste of money

I don't cheat!

Also if you are using 9.0.0 patch that comes with game thats how you get it i tried on 9.1,9.2 and 9.3 It didnt work it must of been a bug And also i will get you a picture that i got 30m on Promotion! To Premier league

Also nearly 2,500 Views