What a Bargain a Must Look!

To be honest Bojan is kind off Over-Rated i try to sign Youngsters

To be honest Bojan is kind off Over-Rated i try to sign Youngsters

Yeah sorry I forget how World Class strikers who are only 16/17 are Over-Rated and Old. ^o)

You mut admit it does look suspisious pato to burnley?i can understand ramsey but Pato?could i have a screen on ac milan landmarks please :)

i signed villa for a quid ....... i think tht is more likely than pato going to burnley

FFS, how many more times do i have to tell you im not talking about AC milan's PATO jesus!

don't worry mate as a plymouth fan i think i am the only guy on here that seems to know of pato (paterson). how has he done for you guys since signing?

bojan for free or 1.4m is abit erm!

bojan is on a youth contract at barca according to fm and he is available to sign after the first season however your team must be of a high standard or have a huge wage budget.

I disagree, he didn't expect much money for me and I only pay him around 14k/w.

ffs
burnley have a player called michael paterson in real life we bought him from scunthorpe
and no im not a cheat so **** of morgan

you sure about that pal, only i heard we signed martin paterson ;-)
dont even no your own teams names tut tut

burnley we siugned PATO YH i no more about burnley than some

burnley we siugned PATO YH i no more about burnley than some

who calls him pato and why would arsenal want him, i'm a swansea fan i know the championship and i like burnely enjoyed watching them this season seem to be on tv every week aha

but yeah eagles elliot blake and yr keeper are all quality