What Are You Drinking Now?

I am tasting the salty tears of defeat after undeservedly losing against Man City by blowing a 2-0 lead to lose 3-2. FU Aguero :':)@

However I'm also sampling the luverly delights of hot chocolate spiced with a little bit of chilli

I need to buy a good 100 dollar bottle of Whiskey, but christmas time + Rent + Mortage = fuuuuuuu, need to work some overtime

Used to love drinking Whiskey. However my erm..."overindulgence" on a frequent basis ensured I'm no longer able to savour the delights

Purchased a bottle of Absinthe from Tesco for £20 yesterday. Probably the biggest mistake I've made for a long time. Still half cut and need to go shopping lol. Shan't be buying that again

I need to buy a good 100 dollar bottle of Whiskey, but christmas time + Rent + Mortage = fuuuuuuu, need to work some overtime

Roughly £60 for a bottle of whisky? Woof. Someone has expensive tastes.

Nice bottle of Bella Veroni Amaretto original to go with my pizza and garlic bread and Dr. Who session. Very niiiiice

Last edited:
I went for JD in a can.

Purely because I could win a JD customised '33 Ford pick-up. :D :D

Half Acre's Daisy Cutter - time for drinking since I don't need to watch my Arsenal recording.

The tears of broken Welshmen...

Kopparberg (however you spell) Strawberry and Lime Cider...... ohhhhhhhhh yeh.

A hangover cure-Lucozade. never drinking again :S

Seeing the GF and I are no more, I'll be on whatever comes in ethanol... 'cept petrol.

BARTENDER! Your finest metho thanks.
Uh uhh!, from the back of the fridge please.

C4 pre workout, time to pump some weights and knock down some jumpers