What Are You Drinking Now?

Black Coffee. It's good and no calories.

It is also, unfortunately, addictive, bad for you, and reduces your freshness and awakeness overall if you drink it regularly.

I'm drinking milk. Because I am a boss.

Just had a pint of ice cold OJ

It is also, unfortunately, addictive, bad for you, and reduces your freshness and awakeness overall if you drink it regularly.

I drink it regularly and it has some side effects, but also some positive effects. I love milk as well, but sadly it gives you pimples because of the hormones in it.

Indeed it is sir. If I didn't get coffee, got a stinker of a headache. Couple of days ago, got a caffeteire (sp) with some strong Italian coffee-made it too strong and had the shakes and was incredibly restless. Lost over a day of sleep due to having too much of the stuff. And the crash later was unpleasant. Fatigue afterwards was nasty.

Bad enough with the withdrawls from stopping smoking, but that was just as nasty for me. Down to one cup of the fresh stuff a day for me and 3 normal cups intermingled with water or orange juice in between. All is good

Indeed it is sir. If I didn't get coffee, got a stinker of a headache. Couple of days ago, got a caffeteire (sp) with some strong Italian coffee-made it too strong and had the shakes and was incredibly restless. Lost over a day of sleep due to having too much of the stuff. And the crash later was unpleasant. Fatigue afterwards was nasty.

Bad enough with the withdrawls from stopping smoking, but that was just as nasty for me. Down to one cup of the fresh stuff a day for me and 3 normal cups intermingled with water or orange juice in between. All is good

Woof. I am very glad I don't rely on coffee to get me up in the morning.

Though I say that, and currently imbibe vast quantities of coke every day.

Think it's down to the addictive nature I have aswell unfortunately. As I encountered with Red Bull and that was just as nasty. If people have an addictive nature it can without doubt have consequences. And of course there's the other side effects we don't see from coffee. Moderation being the key word. Just as applicable to certain food groups-which is odd with too much of the stuff which is good for you ends up having bad side effects.

So basically I limit myself to 4 cups in an 18 hour span and it's good. And how many people learned the hard way never to have it just before bed lol. There's a reason why the last cup should be consumed before 7 in the evening-takes half an hour for the effects to kick in

Stimulants will do that to ya.
REALLY not good if you're a bit of a sufferer of ADD or depression

You go frozen chicken or wean off?

... your teeth must be spectacular ;)
Diabetes much or a regularly exercising?

I get stuck in a rut of coffee, then snap out of it to tea and slowly crawl back into the bean later down the line... rinse and repeat.

... your teeth must be spectacular ;)
Diabetes much or a regularly exercising?

Actually, they're perfect! Think it is genetic. Good teeth runs in my family.

And not exercising at all, and yet somehow free of diabetes. It is vaguely amazing.

I just began drinking tea. Does that mean I got all the qualifications to be well integrated in England?

I just began drinking tea. Does that mean I got all the qualifications to be well integrated in England?

Nah, you need to be able to down a pint of ****, **** and raw eggs to pass the initiation process.

This. Best brand ever.

500034822.png

Nah, you need to be able to down a pint of ****, **** and raw eggs to pass the initiation process.
****** ****. I don't even measure things in pint. I guess I'll be staying in continental Europe then.

****** ****. I don't even measure things in pint. I guess I'll be staying in continental Europe then.

I think you should have a practice half pint, video it and put it up on here so we can tell you if you can be a fully qualified English person.

I think you should have a practice half pint, video it and put it up on here so we can tell you if you can be a fully qualified English person.
Nahh... After coming to my senses I think that I'll stay Danish. You seem to have some strange traditions ;)