What Are You Drinking Now?

I always enjoy a brandy (normally KWV 5 or 10 year) and Coke

Disaronno and coke - gets me through some of the bad results.

Coffee for now-saving my liver for the arrival of Santa. Then it's going to be honey flavoured JD and cherry Southern Comfort. Luverly

hahahahahahahaa

8-0

hahahaha

So yeah, anything that comes to hand at the mo.

15 year old Dalwhinnie on the rocks

damnit, I'm out...gotta work in morning anyway...

Johny Walker Blue Label next...

Last edited:
Now on 2nd bottle of Stones Green Ginger Wine. Lovely stuff. And it's a drink that doesn't make you feel utterly bleh! no matter how much of it you have. Great for curing colds too so it's good for you :D

Last edited:
bad day to read this thread oh god...

bad day to read this thread oh god...

Do we have a hangover sir? Have to say had a skinful last night, and this is first time Ive started a new year without a hangover. Feels great lol

Do we have a hangover sir? Have to say had a skinful last night, and this is first time Ive started a new year without a hangover. Feels great lol
yes too much vodka... been hanging all day. Could really use a KFC right now but my town has no fast food! :(

I love not getting hangovers. Never had one in my life.

I love not getting hangovers.

I admit I'm prone to them, hence the avoiding of vodka and spirts. But had 4-5 bottles of that wine I mentioned above-no hangover, no feeling sick. Absolutely loaded with sugar though so slightly hyper for a while, and it's totally killed off my cold. so not only have I killed my cold, but I also got through the first day of 2013 with no ill-feeling whatsoever, while all my friends have been dying. Which amused me greatly.

Haven't gotten around to that Johnie walker yet.

But I am on a protein shake now, not that muscle milk ****.

I too am prone to hangovers; if I'm not careful, I'll get them off 1 beer. Dark beers usually don't give me problems, but blonde beers are *******! Whiskey doesn't give me trouble unless I get silly on it.

Got you beat, 15 year Glenlivet. Local store had a 200 dollar bottle of johnie walker blue, wasn't prepared to fork that out, so I went with the backup.

I'll say that I prefer Dalwhinnie 15 yo to Glenlivet.

Got you beat, 15 year Glenlivet. Local store had a 200 dollar bottle of johnie walker blue, wasn't prepared to fork that out, so I went with the backup.

I'll say that I prefer Dalwhinnie 15 yo to Glenlivet.

Nor is it worth it.
the 12yo G is just what was at hand... do need to flesh out the alcohol cabinet though, now that the GF is no more there's plenty of room for Shiraz and single malts.

I've been heavily drinking the past 2 nights and this morning I was being sick absolutely everywhere. There was some red in the vomit I'm worried it may have been blood. Anyone else experienced anything like this before?

nope.

Cheeky Semillon last night.
A white, I know. Gimme a break, I was chasing tail. :p