What are you listening to?

Now come on Mr. Counterpoint or can I just call you Point? Let’s put an end to this feud cos come on lets face it if you want to continue I would wipe the floor with you.

Good idea, don't carry on, cos tbh mate although Ad (point/counterpoint) has antagonised people in the past you're being just as bad as him.

It's not like I was starting anything on purpose until he basically confronted me.

Now come on Mr. Counterpoint or can I just call you Point? Let’s put an end to this feud cos come on lets face it if you want to continue I would wipe the floor with you.

Ps So glad you have changed that hideous Avatar.

lol.

And, back on topic:

Liberation Frequency - The Refused

Last edited:
I downloaded a 90s dance cd, so tll repping it old sko0l

I downloaded Moby's new album the other day so been giving that a listen. :wub: It's pretty upbeat for a Moby CD which is nice.

Foals suck *** robbo, what you think of MGMT robbo

ive listened to half of it.

was semi impressed at first but mainly due to the fact that new music has set the bar so low, was pretty flaming lips esque, but im pretty bored of it now, too samey, still for 3-4 tracks left

I quite like their single, tis ok. Robbo hates it btw

suck on ma chocolate salty balls...stick em in your mouth and suck em!!

how to disappear completely and knives out, my two new fave rh songs

i go through stages of loving new ones every couple of weeks , these are my current!

how to disappear completely and knives out, my two new fave rh songs

i go through stages of loving new ones every couple of weeks , these are my current!

yeh same, dissapear was my fav song for about a year, prob fav song now is There There but i go through phases every few weeks of liking a particular song a lot or album.

Really into HTTT atm

Air - Casanova 70