What are your Pet hates?

JP Woody

Reaction score
Like the title says people i want to know what your pet hates are within life in general,we've all got things we encounter within our daily toil that we really cant stand so lets hear them.

Mine are: CHAVS! you know who you are with your Burbury caps,tracksuit bottoms tucked into your socks,sovereign rings,and a Staffy called Tyson. You look like what you are,A ****!

SHOPMOBILITY with 20 stone + people on them,they use them because they are too fat and lazy to walk basically,normally located in the sweets and cakes isles in Asda.

They are just a couple of mine to get you started,lets hear yours.

Oh and just so we are clear,this is not a thread for you to use to abuse other members.

Last edited:
People who walk REALLY slowly infront of you for no reason. And theres no way around them!!

i also agree with the chavs, they're all ****** and another one of my pet hate is losing, i know you cant win everything but im a sore loser

Charvers are definily up there, especially when playing football. Play in 6-a-side team with me mates and we are nice bunch of lads tbh friendly all the rest of it the other tams can only be described as scum when we are beating them the charvs just end up kicking you and threatening to kill you over footy no need for it they do my head in just get a life and stop being a **** your whole life.

Old People - they do my head in always think they know best when they don't and when you walk past them they always think your going to mug them and look at you with them shifty eyes, and when you are waiting for the bus and the bus is driving down the road they shimmy forward just so they get on the bus first :mad: they do my head in

i h8 the way all the tv adds come on at the same time

Old people when it comes to buses annoy the **** out of me.

Agree with you all, i agree with sunderlanddanny couple of friends of mine playing a nice game of football with other teenagers we dont know its nice to be competitive always wanting to win but threatening to stab you and being racist is another thing its totally out of order.

I also hate when your on a bus and this person sitting infront or behind you are wearing headphones but yet they still play it so loud that the whole bus can hear its gotta be the most annoying thing in life.

Last edited:
i hate people that cut cues (sorry for spelling)

People who drive bad....either a shockingly slow speed or fast. The speed limits are there for a reason....if your going to drive 25mile an hour in a 60 then you shouldnt be allowed to drive your 2.8 what ever car....if drive at all. Same goes for those who speed. It's inconsiderate and risky to others.

I don't mean 5-10 miles over the limits i am sure you get me though guys?

Another has to be manners, People don't seem to have them anymore? I held a door open for a young mum and her baby and didnt get as much as a thanks or a smile....prat

Students who moan about not getting enough discounts or loans....we give you enough money and you get 10% off almost everything you buy so shut up and get on with it or get a job.

Idiotic people who have children when they clearly they cannot afford to look after themselves and people like me pay for it.

People on the dole....not the people getting paid off but those who sit about all day doing hee haw

old people.

can't think of anything else at the moment :p

I don't see many chavs nowdays, theres more of a gang culture where i live where even if you slightly look at someone you will get stabbed.

Had the same thing as SunderlandDanny aswell, They were basicly top of the league from imtimidating people. I backed into one of their players and he said something like ' (kiss my teeth) do that again bruv and il shank you'.

Women in town when the Sales are on.They behave like packs of ravenous maniac's,and god help you if your like me a guy who wants to quickly nip into town to get something then go (as guys usually do) you get in their way and your toast.

I hate fat people who expect you to not sit down on an available seat on the bus so they can.

Waiting for 1 pence change and a receipt and the cashier takes ages to give it to you..... Feels so awkward waiting for that penny.....

Waiting for 1 pence change and a receipt and the cashier takes ages to give it to you..... Feels so awkward waiting for that penny.....

That's why you say keep the change xD

I'm too tight :p Plus i try to keep receipts if im buying somthing expensive

i dislike people who say Lol. not on the forum but in everyday life. why?

chavs are annoying as well.

i really hate fans who are in the ground giving me **** then wen i confront them they **** them self so y gi **** then bk down total nobs