What are your Pet hates?

XD Actually, I'm the Duracellrabbitman. When I start a rant I keep going and going and going...

DAAAAAAAAMNIIIIIIIIIIIT. Real Madrid 0 - FC Barcelona 4. Guess how is my TL today and how it will continue for the coming week? month?
SIGH

My pet hate-right now I'm already sick of the sight and sound of christmas thanks to Sky and local stores. Been going on since last month. Pile of **** imo :mad:

I can totally relate to Grumpy's Guide to Christmas. Roll on Spring

Last edited:
My pet hate-right now I'm already sick of the sight and sound of christmas thanks to Sky and local stores. Been going on since last month. Pile of **** imo :mad:

I can totally relate to Grumpies Guide to Christmas. Roll on Spring

**** Christmas and **** Facebook snow updates

British airways can **** right off lost all of the bags we travelled with and three days later still don't have it. Hard to ski with no equipment so they have ruined an entire holiday.

On a small plus side saw Roy Hodgson as he was on the same flight, as he is England manager he got on before everyone else. Do BA's staff know nothing about how many trophies I have in FM

**** me you know what really really annoys the **** out of me and is not just a pet hate, the way women have to put everything away in its place like everything.

Comes in on friday with beers and other stuff for the noghts shenanigans, puts motorcylce key on the sode because thats where it lives. She has a panic because company is on its way round and the house is a **** hole (it wasn't but you know what they are like 3 pots in the sink and its stig of the dump.). Tidies everything away even my keys. Now she cannot remember where it is and its lost so i am now stood in the ******* rain stealing my own bike because she lost the keys. But apparently its my fault for leaving it on the side even though thats where my keys live @$#*

**** me you know what really really annoys the **** out of me and is not just a pet hate, the way women have to put everything away in its place like everything.

Comes in on friday with beers and other stuff for the noghts shenanigans, puts motorcylce key on the sode because thats where it lives. She has a panic because company is on its way round and the house is a **** hole (it wasn't but you know what they are like 3 pots in the sink and its stig of the dump.). Tidies everything away even my keys. Now she cannot remember where it is and its lost so i am now stood in the ******* rain stealing my own bike because she lost the keys. But apparently its my fault for leaving it on the side even though thats where my keys live @$#*

Better off being single confirmed lol

The Scottish weather constant rain and wind gets tiring eventually even with those sparing glorious moments when it is just overcast

Customers who look shocked when the teller asks them for money, then spend the next 10 minutes (probably not that long :p ) rooting around in their purse/wallet (purse!) for change!

Of course you're going to need money you idiot, be prepared!

Also, while I'm here, people that wait to transfer money from one account to another until they've been asked to pay. Like it will kill them if they transfer even a dollar more then they need!

Long story short, I hate waiting. & idiots. & especially waiting for idiots! :p

Customers who look shocked when the teller asks them for money, then spend the next 10 minutes (probably not that long :p ) rooting around in their purse/wallet (purse!) for change!

Of course you're going to need money you idiot, be prepared!:p

This! Why do people queue up then spend another minute rooting for change? Just have the money ready while you're waiting

we have 4 year old cat and i think he hates when we close the door to our sleeping room

I hate going for a walk with my dog when it is raining. So much cleaning after that. But it is a great pleasure for both of us to visit a dog park or beach when it is warm. I found all the entertainment places for dogs in my area via the petsylife site, and my dog is always excited when understands that we are going somewhere together :)

Last edited: