AlastairRyan

Reaction score
I cheer, and get heavily involved, especially when you get one over Crystal Palace :p

Drink my beer and make love to many beautiful women.

usually a cheer and sometimes an immaginary chant that the fans would be singing :p

Typical fist pump,usually leading to knocking something off the desk accidentally :)

I full force punch the scree-

Oh, if I score, I usually nod my head in appreciation

7 at the back, ultra defensive, slow, short passing aggressive tackling, sit deep, all strikers off.

I usually shoot someon...
Oh, i though you said Ashley Cole, i usually scream and cry.

Depends how big the goal is. If its a last min winner then a little fist pump and a simple "get in" will do.

Run round my living room table doing the 'quack' swiftly followed by a nani flip then end with a point to the sky. My celebration is a household name.

7 at the back, ultra defensive, slow, short passing aggressive tackling, sit deep, all strikers off.

YES! I am not alone ^^)

Depends... Today i was with Leeds, play off final, going to extra time.... When Jonathan Howson shoots from almost the middle of the field... BOOOM! GOAL! 90+1! Ffor 5 secs i was looking at screen... The i just said HOLY MOTHER ******* ****, IN YOUR FACE CARDIFF!

smile if was good or a big game... normally just think ok, now another please

yeah it got me aswell. :mad:

Joke about a post from a different thread mate ;)

... I usually end up thinking, 'YES' then i find myself watching a replay of some sort, then i usually concede:S

Last edited: