Reaction score
I was thinking that It will be fun to know what people do while playing FM. For example, when I play FM I always listen music!
And you guys, what do you do? :)

I do my best to block out the back ground droning of "your always on that football game, why don't you pay me more attention?"

I do my best to block out the back ground droning of "your always on that football game, why don't you pay me more attention?"

I get that with the xbox pal haha

I usually flick between fm-base, fm13, any essay I might have ( right now its persuading and resisting persuasion I know how exciting!) and usually once a week have world football phone in podcast on in the background. What can I say short attention span ;)

Play fm and play on Xbox at same time or watch the footy

Couldn't have put it better myself, FM has been the cause of many arguments (6)

I do anything ranging from painting my daughters bedroom to doing the ironing cos the missus is mega prego!

I think I'm going to take up fishing, and play FM while I sit by a lake all day doing **** all.

I think I'm going to take up fishing, and play FM while I sit by a lake all day doing **** all.

Amen. ;)

I usually flick between FM13, FM-Base, building websites, listening to music, telling the cat to stop sitting on my knee when I'm playing my ******* game, and Facebook :)

I try on my new suits to get ready for the next press conference :)

Work at a call centre and study/write essays. Uni life isn't fun when exams and bills are on the horizon.