What do you LOVE about England?

How everyone else loves us :wub:

It's appreciated.

Yeah, yeah I meant tears.

Yeah, yeah.

Yeah.

Mug. <)

what is wrong with everyone on this site? I ask a simple question and im a mug. You like the england football team because they have running water?

The fact that a 1-0 win over Slovenia makes them dead certs for the World Cup.

The fact that the only countrys that are more hated than us are USA and France. But, Unlike those two, We're a country that has a great history, and owned like, half the world :D

I love how almost everyone in our country knew we'd be screwed if we played 4-4-2 with gerrard on the left.
But then we did. And we weren't.:$

Come on england.:D

The fact they are **** and will go into every major tournament thinking they will win it and return home empty handed and the fact the media make englands chances of winning so high that it seems like the earth is going to end when they crash out

what is wrong with everyone on this site? I ask a simple question and im a mug. You like the england football team because they have running water?

No, you weren't asking a simple question. Don't play dumb, mug.

The fact they are **** and will go into every major tournament thinking they will win it and return home empty handed and the fact the media make englands chances of winning so high that it seems like the earth is going to end when they crash out
The fact that you're a ****, and trollin' ?

the Fact we tolerate muppets like this, who support our clubs side, but speak about our National side like this.

The fact that England will always be better than wherever you come from, and have proved that by the fact you support an English side, so yeah cheers.
The fact that your so bitter that you can't even appreciate the fact that we're better than your country and can't stand it so you take tha ****.

And like Scott said, the fact that we can tolerate bitter people like you..

Thats how we are.

Buzzin! (H)

The fact that England will always be better than wherever you come from, and have proved that by the fact you support an English side, so yeah cheers.
The fact that your so bitter that you can't even appreciate the fact that we're better than your country and can't stand it so you take tha ****.

And like Scott said, the fact that we can tolerate bitter people like you..

Thats how we are.

Buzzin! (H)
Unless he's Spanish...

the Fact we tolerate muppets like this, who support our clubs side, but speak about our National side like this.

practically the whole world supports an english team and many dont like England's national team

practically the whole world supports an english team and many dont like England's national team

We are still special cause we tolerate muppets like that, My point stills stands.

Thats coz most of the world is in our premier league and not our national players :( ;)

My opinions- If you support an english team, you HAVE to at least respect England, considering A LOT of utds players are english
Stop Gloryhunting :)

The fact that Emile Heskey is regarded as a viable option up front.