What do you LOVE about England?

1. The fact you scrap a 1 nil win against a awful nation like Slovenia and celebrate like you won World Cup
2. Capello's Post-Match Interview that was shown on RTE the pundits were in fits of laughter !
3. The fact you think other nations are gelaous of ya's when your one of the most hated teams in the world.
4. The way Germany are going to destroy you on Sunday

The way Ireland got screwed out of being in the world cup, that still makes my day when I see people like Burkie7. :)

1. The fact you scrap a 1 nil win against a awful nation like Slovenia and celebrate like you won World Cup
2. Capello's Post-Match Interview that was shown on RTE the pundits were in fits of laughter !
3. The fact you think other nations are gelaous of ya's when your one of the most hated teams in the world.

Awww... Bitter Irish person. Grow up please :)

XD Why the bitterness?

I love Thierry Henry, and how he had a 'hand' in making it one of the best summers so far.

5. The fact the Irish football leagues are so good, that most people in Ireland support English club teams.

:wub:

Off-Topic-I do love Henry

On-Topic-Defoe scoring against Slovenia

I will 'love' this England team when they bring us a World Cup home.. Until then they are all complete failures..

Ha ha, Look what happened to the French ! Everyone was having great crack in Ireland watching them ha,
And then this shambles with England this is turning into the best World Cup ever :D

And I love Henry to I love how he played so well last season with Barca, And how well he played in the World Cup and how much he has failed in last few months that he is moving to MLS!

Whats not to love! (H)

Don't stop believin', guys.

Hold on to this feelin'.

Ha ha, Look what happened to the French ! Everyone was having great crack in Ireland watching them ha,
And then this shambles with England this is turning into the best World Cup ever :D

And I love Henry to I love how he played so well last season with Barca, And how well he played in the World Cup and how much he has failed in last few months that he is moving to MLS!

Whats not to love! (H)

Shambles? We came second in a group on Goal Difference...

You really use the term 'shambles' loosely, huh?

Whats not to love! (H)
Shambles?

Last 16 of the world cup would constitute a victory parade in ireland.;)

Whats not to love! (H)

I love England, that Henry earned more money in how ever many years at arsenal, then the whole of Irish Football Put together, and he is screwed them over.

btw he ****** on Robbie Keane anyday still.

Whats not to love! (H)

Yeah, that shambles with England qualifying after all. Terrible. (H)

That Irish fans think that they would have actually got anywhere had they been at the World Cup and mock the English for celebrating a win against Slovenia. ;)