What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Playing the Stellaris exp it's pretty good although I'd not played for a little. Everything is that much sleeker and lots of quality of life improvements also appear to have done some optimisation so can actually play at a reasonable speed on my laptop. Maybe a touch overpriced at 15.49 but if you love Stellaris you'll get your moneys worth easily

Have you tried Endless Space 2?
Seems so overwhelming, but **** beautiful and interesting.

Anyone played Sea of Thieves yet? Its looks really good. I have a free trial of Microsofts Game pass so I can play it free for 14 days. Cant wait to get home from work today

Anyone played Sea of Thieves yet? Its looks really good. I have a free trial of Microsofts Game pass so I can play it free for 14 days. Cant wait to get home from work today

Uhhh Microsoft store.... The game seemed interesting some time ago i looked it, but lost interest that it is in MS store. Let me know how the game is and how server stability is.

I'm interested in it too, pirate open world mutiplayer game sounds like a dream come true, although MS doesn't have a good track record lately.

Have you tried Endless Space 2?
Seems so overwhelming, but **** beautiful and interesting.

Yeah found it underwhelming tbh and buggy, Stellaris hits all my space strategy needs and the mods are awesome.

Picked up Surviving Mars not sure what to actually think of it like it but needs bit more depth or maybe ive not discovered

Yeah, as much as it annoys me that Paradox keeps making half-assed games and relies on mods to fix it, you gotta say that once modding community starts going it makes Paradox games hard to beat.

Yeah, as much as it annoys me that Paradox keeps making half-assed games and relies on mods to fix it, you gotta say that once modding community starts going it makes Paradox games hard to beat.

I always buy on launch but I always know 12 months down the line the game will be 10x better once the DLC gets rolling. Paradox must surely have one of the best modding communities for strategy games? You tried the new HOI4 DLC? I haven't yet might pick it up need to log in the forums and see if they have fixed performance before I buy. But I am having way to much fun on Stellaris right now.

I always buy on launch but I always know 12 months down the line the game will be 10x better once the DLC gets rolling. Paradox must surely have one of the best modding communities for strategy games? You tried the new HOI4 DLC? I haven't yet might pick it up need to log in the forums and see if they have fixed performance before I buy. But I am having way to much fun on Stellaris right now.

Waking The Tiger? Yeah I did, not worth the money in my opinion. They've added some interesting new mechanics and features, but most of them made it to free 1.5 patch. DLC basically just adds focus trees in Asia, interface for leveling your generals and some meme stuff like being able to recreate historical empires, like Holy Roman Empire or European Union or whatever.

It's a good patch but the best parts are free.

Also yeah, the performance seems much better and it finally stopped massively slowing down in late game.

I've just had my craziest save yet.

xiuc4dyzj7p01.png

Far Cry 5. same ****, different day. Decent sandbox though.. kicks off all over the place

Far Cry 5. same ****, different day. Decent sandbox though.. kicks off all over the place

Luckily I havent touch it after FC 3. Would it be worth it to get it after sale as I have big cap between the games.

Luckily I havent touch it after FC 3. Would it be worth it to get it after sale as I have big cap between the games.

If like far cry sure, its pretty decent storywise. but chaotic fun shooter as per.

If like far cry sure, its pretty decent storywise. but chaotic fun shooter as per.

I have bigger desire now go back and play FC 2

[video=youtube;FCeEvQ68jY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCeEvQ68jY8[/video]

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

Put together a new Ryzen 5 1600 system on a Gigabyte board (I'm strictly an Asus man). Just wanted to see how it played with some Team group 3200mhz ram. Eventually got it fully stable with the ram at 3200 and the cpu at 4ghz.

Smooth as silk with a Palit Gtx 1070 on stock frequency. Everything maxed out at 2,560 x 1,600 on a Dell 30".

Endless Space 2 is in the humble bundle I'll probably pick it up, strange to see it in this so early in it's lifespan.

Tyton picked up Kingdom Come Deliverance in PS4 enjoying it so far but the intro is about 104 hours ;)

Endless Space 2 is in the humble bundle I'll probably pick it up, strange to see it in this so early in it's lifespan.

Tyton picked up Kingdom Come Deliverance in PS4 enjoying it so far but the intro is about 104 hours ;)

I cant find it in humble.