What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Did it on 5 desktops and 2 laptops.
No issues.

You're lucky. When I looked at my monitor it was like I was tripping out on LSD. Guess I'll be waiting for it to be sorted

Having a morning of undisturbed gaming :) Playing COD WW2 on the pc.
Been a long time since I enjoyed a campaign in an FPS (Mass Effect 3 being the last), but I think I'm going to like this.

All that you need for this year

[video=youtube;F1z6ubHowgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1z6ubHowgA[/video]

Humble Classic Bundle out now is quite possibly the best game bundle ever released.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/classics-return-bundle

Beating the average price (8 bucks currently) gives you all 3 Shadowrun games, Wasteland 2, Xenonauts and Age of Wonders 3. Xenonauts is X-com like strategy, Age of Wonders 3 is Civ-like strategy in a fantasy worlds, 3 Shadowrun games and Wasteland 2 are oldschool turn-based RPGs.

I've beaten every single one of these games and each and every one of them is at least very good and some I'd rate as great in their respective genres. The value for money is just absolutely nuts.

Returned to World of Warcraft: Legion and my god. The levelling revamp Blizzard introduced into the game has made the game sooo much better. It's like giving the game a seriously needed lick of paint. Haven't enjoyed the game this much since Wrath of the Lich King. The scaling system actually makes the game as a whole a challenge-inclusive of the dungeons and raids. The only unenjoyable part was when levelling in the Cataclysm zones. But before that it's an absolutely blast.

And along with the tuning to the classes the game feels more balanced now as well. Guess I'll be putting in for a Battle for Azertoh pre-order and be getting ready to pwn some Horde plebs.

This doesn't bode well for my addiction. I was clean for a few months lol

Returned to World of Warcraft: Legion and my god. The levelling revamp Blizzard introduced into the game has made the game sooo much better. It's like giving the game a seriously needed lick of paint. Haven't enjoyed the game this much since Wrath of the Lich King. The scaling system actually makes the game as a whole a challenge-inclusive of the dungeons and raids. The only unenjoyable part was when levelling in the Cataclysm zones. But before that it's an absolutely blast.

And along with the tuning to the classes the game feels more balanced now as well. Guess I'll be putting in for a Battle for Azertoh pre-order and be getting ready to pwn some Horde plebs.

This doesn't bode well for my addiction. I was clean for a few months lol
you dont need to the cata zones any more just go to panda land at 80 way more fun got my pre order a few weeks back

you dont need to the cata zones any more just go to panda land at 80 way more fun got my pre order a few weeks back

Yeah that should have clicked before entering Cata. It was...messy (to be polite). The one sour experience for Pandaria for me was I never got to experience the normal/HC raids. I was stuck in the cess pool that's LFR. Soloing raids at max level felt extremely hollow.

Playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. What a strange and fascinating game. I was a little skeptical at first, you'd think that a realistic historical game without magic or fantasy elements would be boring. Turns out, there's just something wonderfully relaxing about traveling medieval Czech forests, where the biggest animal you'll encounter is a deer and a couple of scared rabbits. It's all half RPG, half medieval peasant simulator and I absolutely love it.

Playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. What a strange and fascinating game. I was a little skeptical at first, you'd think that a realistic historical game without magic or fantasy elements would be boring. Turns out, there's just something wonderfully relaxing about traveling medieval Czech forests, where the biggest animal you'll encounter is a deer and a couple of scared rabbits. It's all half RPG, half medieval peasant simulator and I absolutely love it.

Worth getting? I need a new game playing through dragons dogma right now and need something new

Worth getting? I need a new game playing through dragons dogma right now and need something new

I love it so far. It's pricy but worth it. It's bit buggy right now though, as per usual with these open world RPGs. But once they patch it, I think it has potential to be as good as Witcher 3. Gameplay and game mechanics are certainly much better and it has a kind of realistic/simulation vibe, and a great main story so far with high production values.

Patch 1.3 should be incoming any day now. Big patch fixing a lot of stuff and giving more mod support.
So if havent started yet, then you should wait until this drops. They told it should be this week, but will see, should not be far.

I would recommend looking into some addition realism mods, that prevent you getting OP in mid-late game. There is very nice and active community, join the discord if you need any info.

I can confirm that patch seems to have fixed most of the problems, at least the ones I've had. I'm approaching late game right now, definitely it's the best RPG since Witcher and in some ways it's even better. One complaint that I have is occasional wonky quest design - couple of times I had to google how to proceed in the quests. Otherwise it's a lovely game.

It's funny because I had a lot of doubts if a no-magic RPG that aims for historical accuracy can be interesting. But turns out that this realistic approach actually has a lot of charm.

I've been playing a lot of Rust recently. Don't ask me why. It's an addiction, a horrible shameful addition.

Anyone else play and wanna team? :D

Been playing League of Legends again. Got some inspiration to play it. Its still as frustrating as it was before, but it's a great time killer. And brain killer lol.

Playing the Stellaris exp it's pretty good although I'd not played for a little. Everything is that much sleeker and lots of quality of life improvements also appear to have done some optimisation so can actually play at a reasonable speed on my laptop. Maybe a touch overpriced at 15.49 but if you love Stellaris you'll get your moneys worth easily

brook malaga

If to speak about PC games then you can find me often playing CS GO game. It's super fun when you play with friends. I managed to create own team thanks to https://dreamteam.gg/csgo/teams platform. It's easy to find other players. Moreover good way to improve gaming skills.