What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Ive recently restart The Warriors for the PS2. Amazing game man.

Not tried the UFC demo yet but I'm going to, whether I like it or not won't matter too much as I can only afford one game in the near future and that will be FNR4 I reckon, got so many places to go and things to do that I just can't afford my gaming habit.

Going to see Jimmy Carr next Friday with a meal beforehand and a night on the town afterwards. Not easy on an apprentices wallet to be honest. oO)

UFC is pretty good. I bought it the other day. The career mode is a let down though. It's quite similar to the career in FNR3, where you just don't really seem to do much. It's mainly just pick an area to train (maybe have a quick spar) and then fight and do it all over again.

Picked up Red Faction: Guerrilla yesterday, it's not bad really. Plays a bit like Mercenaries. Not tried it online yet but enjoying the single player campaign so far.

Gives me something to do untill FNR4 on the 26th at least. :D

currently playin fifa 09 ultimate team and also a bit of rainbow 6 vegas 2

Not tried the UFC demo yet but I'm going to, whether I like it or not won't matter too much as I can only afford one game in the near future and that will be FNR4 I reckon, got so many places to go and things to do that I just can't afford my gaming habit.

Going to see Jimmy Carr next Friday with a meal beforehand and a night on the town afterwards. Not easy on an apprentices wallet to be honest. oO)

Jimmy Carr is a genius, seen him before, honest mate he's the best comedian out there.... but whatever you do don't get his attention LOL

Jimmy Carr is a genius, seen him before, honest mate he's the best comedian out there.... but whatever you do don't get his attention LOL

Yeah I went to see him two years ago and he was even better this time around, but stay on topic mate. ;)

Finished Red Faction earlier. I'll probably play it a few more times to get a few cheevos but I'm bored of it already. It has its moments but blowing **** up isn't that fun after the 300th building collapses in your face. Online play is pretty meh too. :(

25th June can't come soon enough, will have to play CoD:WaW with mates untill FNR4 arrives. :'(

Anyone played Virtua Tennis 09 ?

Really good game, had the old one. Whilst its a bit repetitive still fun.

still playing become a legend on Pro Evo 2009. I'm in my sixth season and moved clubs loads due to different reason me being unhappy.

1st season

Started at Fulham at 17, a young hot prospect, a Centre Forward with an eye for goal.
First Season with Fulham I scored 20 goals from 39 games.
Fulham won the Premiership in a freak year.
I left the club to seak sucess abroad.

Season Record
Apps 39
goals 20

2nd Season

Signed for FC Sochouex in France, only played 22 games scored 4 goals,plagued by injurys and poor form a terrbile season. Sochouex finished 12th.

Season Record
Apps 22
goals 4

3rd Season

3rd season in I sign for Recreativo in spain. More comfortable and a nice formation that feeds me chances. I repay Recreativos faith with 17 goals in 41 games helping recreativo to a safe 11th place La Liga Finish.

Season Record
Apps 41
goals 17

4th Season

4th Season stayed at Recreativo, scoring 10 in 17 games in first half of season. But In Januaury REAL MADRID offer for me. Its every players Dream to play for REAL so I moved.
Took a few games to break into first team but finished the season with 11 goals from 21 games.
Real Through away the champions League and La Liga, on last game of La LIga season REAL wre 2-2 with Valencia, needed a winner and they subbed ME off for a Midfielder ?????
**** this I'm leaving had No confidence in the Manager.

Season Record
Apps 38
goals 21

5th Season

5th Season I was snapped up by Italain Giants AC Milian. They were not to keen on starting me taking about 11 league games on the bench to break the starting line up. Ended up scoring 13 goals from 36 games, helping AC to the Seire A title, and a UEFA Cup scoring the winner in the final.

Season Record
apps 36
Goals 13

6th Season

6th Season I stayed with AC Milian, playing as a solo stiker in a 4-5-1 formation, the team were on poor form, so defensive my career was suffering as my match ratings always sucked because I never had the ball because AC were always in there own half defending.
As Jan Came around I'd scored 6 goals from 13 games, rumour was spreading Higgins was looking for another move.
higgins insisted he his happy at AC Milian.
Last day of Jan I sneakily sign for Rivals INTER Milian :)
Making an imdediate impact scoring 10 goals from first 11 games keeping inter top of serie A
I might be at Inter a long time, they play a 4-3-3 with me in the centre, and Adrinio and Mancini either side of me :)

Record So far this season
Apps 23
goals 17

Current Statistics

Total record
Apps 199
goals 92

Honours
- Premiership Champions(fulham), Serie A Champions(AC Milian), UEFA Cup Winner (AC Milian)

Last edited:
I wish that FIFA's Be a pro mode had the depth of PES' Become a legend. Sounds like you're enjoying your career Higgy. Wish I could get some fun out of FIFA again, thinking about buying Ultimate Team but it just seems a bit daft. oO)

still playing become a legend on Pro Evo 2009. I'm in my sixth season and moved clubs loads due to different reason me being unhappy.

1st season

Started at Fulham at 17, a young hot prospect, a Centre Forward with an eye for goal.
First Season with Fulham I scored 20 goals from 39 games.
Fulham won the Premiership in a freak year.
I left the club to seak sucess abroad.

Season Record
Apps 39
goals 20

how'd you score that many. i got five in my first season,

assasins creed. i play games extremely slowly.

Thought it was harder than it was, so diffculty was on Professional not top player. Expalins why I sucked at Sochoux as I afjuted to top player setting

I'm currently playing FIFA 09, im creating world cup competitions and seeing how far i can get with each team and who scores the most ..(it keeps me off the ledge) Not really a big pro evo man but this becoming a legend aspect is grabbing me attention, is it worth buying the game for it?

I'm currently playing FIFA 09, im creating world cup competitions and seeing how far i can get with each team and who scores the most ..(it keeps me off the ledge) Not really a big pro evo man but this becoming a legend aspect is grabbing me attention, is it worth buying the game for it?
what the ****. i had to laugh at that. what a strange expression. become a legend is pretty good i'm not sure if you should buy it just for that.

So what you saying, when the World Cups get boring you're gonna jump? You grim **** lol.

Currently playing Fight Night Round 4 and going to give BF1943 a try when it comes out Wednesday.

Last edited:
LMA manager 2002 :) love the easyness, getting Del Piero and Zidance and Buffon out of contract on frees lol