What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

sid meier's pirates, obviously Mediaval Total War II now waiting for empire Total War and FM 10 got bored of this one, though succesfull, it really lacks a lot of things you can do irl that the engine doesn't seem to understand or apply.

Pirates! is a good game, felt a bit samey after a few hours though.

Pirates! is a good game, felt a bit samey after a few hours though.

yeah, but I just made it... exactly under governor!!!! So am gonna give it a second go aiming to governor now that I fully udnerstand the game and so, but very good pirate game, just installed true crime for PC (old PC) so check how it is.

Call Of Duty 4
Fifa 09 both on Xbox 360

Footy Manager 09 on PC :D

Just bought LEGO Batman for the 360. Gonna be playing that tonight :)

I've been playing Plants vs Zombies quite a bit these last few days. Great game, popcap really know how to make some really fun casual games.

im only playing FIFA 09 atm, im ranked 1932 on PS3 and want to get into top 1000 :D, i played abit of R6V2 aswell, sooooooo low tech to CoD:W@W :S but i still like it

Playing the Fight Night Round 4 demo on the 360, it's a pretty good game and looking forward to the full version. The graphics are sweet and watching the blood and sweat fly from a well connected punch looks awesome!

I've never bothered with boxing games before but I'm gonna have to give Fight Night Round 3 a whirl now while I wait for 4.

broken sword, its awesome, just asking loads of questions all the tine

Is that the game with George and his massive pockets that carry the world? Played that game for a bout 5 minutes when I was younger and really couldn't get into it.

Half inched Fight Night Round 3 off my mate to play while I wait for FNR4. It seems a **** of a lot slower than the FNR4 demo but it still plays well. Career mode is quite appalling, really not much you can do other than sign a contract for a fight, train with a mini game, have the fight then rinse and repeat. You can't win or defend world titles and there is no ranking or ladder system in place.

Overall I'm really glad I didn't buy this game, maybe the fun is to be had online, but the career mode seems like a chore to me. Legacy mode on FNR4 looks so much better from the quick preview on the demo but I'll wait for more details before I decide to buy it. I don't want another empty shell of a career mode to play through.

Wes you should give the UFC game a go if you're into that sort of thing. I played the demo quite a lot and I have to say it's so much fun. All the matches are pretty exciting too because even if you're dominating someone one mistake can lead to you getting knocked out or submitted.

Good stuff, just a shame I can't find anywhere selling it cheap.

I have a backlog of 360 games to finish, so i'm currently playing Mass Effect.

Wes you should give the UFC game a go if you're into that sort of thing. I played the demo quite a lot and I have to say it's so much fun. All the matches are pretty exciting too because even if you're dominating someone one mistake can lead to you getting knocked out or submitted.

Good stuff, just a shame I can't find anywhere selling it cheap.

Not tried the UFC demo yet but I'm going to, whether I like it or not won't matter too much as I can only afford one game in the near future and that will be FNR4 I reckon, got so many places to go and things to do that I just can't afford my gaming habit.

Going to see Jimmy Carr next Friday with a meal beforehand and a night on the town afterwards. Not easy on an apprentices wallet to be honest. oO)

Is that the game with George and his massive pockets that carry the world? Played that game for a bout 5 minutes when I was younger and really couldn't get into it.

Half inched Fight Night Round 3 off my mate to play while I wait for FNR4. It seems a **** of a lot slower than the FNR4 demo but it still plays well. Career mode is quite appalling, really not much you can do other than sign a contract for a fight, train with a mini game, have the fight then rinse and repeat. You can't win or defend world titles and there is no ranking or ladder system in place.

Overall I'm really glad I didn't buy this game, maybe the fun is to be had online, but the career mode seems like a chore to me. Legacy mode on FNR4 looks so much better from the quick preview on the demo but I'll wait for more details before I decide to buy it. I don't want another empty shell of a career mode to play through.

is the FNR4 demo out now then ??

Not on Xbox Live no. You need to pre order the game for a code to download the demo or download the torent file floating around and burn the demo to a DVD. You don't need a modded Xbox to play it.