What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

I bet he has more L2P than you Gregor.

Resident Evil 5, but the game seems like it was designed for co-op and they begrudgingly put the single player option there in the last second before release.
Its no fun alone because the computer AI is shocking.

my computer sucks, so only oldies but I found for 4 pounds (not joking):
MAX PAYNE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lovely game, short but extremly addictive, just finished it. I don't know why there hasn't been a third. Maybe because they ****** up with doing a happy ending, that's not like max payne.
If you haven't played it, do it and if you have played it, do it again, just a 10.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:03 AM ----------

was being bored and under the giant pile of dust that cover my games I found Medieval Total War 2, I played just a quick battle but I know that when empire total war goes out I'll be begging for a new PC.

Been playing a lot of Saints Row 2 over the last few days. I never really got into it when I first got into it as the controls were just too different from GTA IV. But after giving it a good try i love it and in my opinion it's a much more enjoyable game than GTA IV was.

just got Viva Pinata for the 360 for 4 quid, its actually quite addictive, thought it would suck but its strange and a good game.

Im playing Beautiful Katamari and Resident Evil 5 at the moment
Im always playing Halo 3 though

completed godfather 2 in about a day which was good, but a bit easy and quick so traded it and go resident evil 5

the cut scenes are so good and its not usually the type of game i go for but its pretty impressive

although the shooting systems a bit tricky to get hold of if youre trying to go fast its a class game

JUst got Saints Row 2, anyone else played it is any good, is it an improvement on the first ?

Nowt on the Xbox at the minute, on its way to Germany for fixing :( Addicted to Left 4 Dead on PC at the moment.

JUst got Saints Row 2, anyone else played it is any good, is it an improvement on the first ?

Yeh I like it. Better than the first one and GTA IV in my opinion. I've completed the story line but now I'm just doing all the activities etc..

Hmm...what game I playing at the moment? I'll give you a couple of clues:

Its a recent game
Its a management game
It involves people who kick footballs
I am on a website that is to do with the game

Can anyone guess what it is?:p

on xbox currently playing gh3, left 4 dead,FIFA 09 and fallout 3 and on pc fm09

Yeh I like it. Better than the first one and GTA IV in my opinion. I've completed the story line but now I'm just doing all the activities etc..

I got fed up with the GTA 4 fast because of endless chase missions, I'm hoping saints row 2 is better, the jail break at the start was promising

a mixture between the godfather 2 on xbox and fifa 09 on ps3 and xbox and pro evo on both with call of duty 4 and 5 thrown in there aswell whenever i get bored of fm of course lol