What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K

JP Woody

Reaction score
Apart from the obvious, Football Manager 2011,which games are you looking forward to this year? There are some mouth watering titles due out.

Im looking forward to Bioshock 2 and Alien vs Predator both due out this month,and with me only just shelling out for the brilliant Mass Effect 2 this is going to be one expensive month.Also cant wait for Arkham Asylum 2 later in the year.

UFC 2010 should be good as i throughly enjoyed the first one.
Also might consider getting Red Dead Redemption which is out pretty soon.

the rumoured call of duty: world at war outing from treyarch. apparently set in vietnam...

hopefully a challenge to fifas crown from pes (im not overly hopeful, i finally gave up on pes last month)

fm2011

interesting to see how medal of honours new game (modern setting) and the new battlefield game will affect the Modern Warfare love from masses.

Red Dead Redemption (GTA in the wild west, cannot wait)

Heavy Rain

Gran Turismo 5

Agent (rockstar have kept it totally under wraps, nothing is known about it, meaning its likely to be epic)

Last edited:
Final Fantasy XIII
God of War 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Mass Effect 2 (Already completed this, but it came out this year and I enjoyed it, so it makes the list)
BioShock 2
Football Manager 2011
Call of Duty: World at War 2
Super Street Fighter IV
Gran Turismo 5

Nobody else looking forwad to AVP? Demo is out now on XBox live.

Nobody else looking forwad to AVP? Demo is out now on XBox live.

Not particularly, though my friend has ordered it on Steam already so I'll probably play it regardless.

Not particularly, though my friend has ordered it on Steam already so I'll probably play it regardless.
I remember playing the original years ago on the ancient Jaguar console.I really liked it although the console was a massive flop.

Final Fantasy XIII
God of War 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Mass Effect 2 (Already completed this, but it came out this year and I enjoyed it, so it makes the list)
BioShock 2
Football Manager 2011
Call of Duty: World at War 2
Super Street Fighter IV
Gran Turismo 5

My one is same as this except for Gran Turismo 5 never liked Gran Turismo and don't think I ever will.

Hmm

A little late but Mass Effect 2
Fifa 11
FM 11
AVP
Red Dead Redemption
Crackdown 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Final Fantasy XIII
Just Cause 2
Fifa World Cup 2010
Tiger Woods 11
Star Wars: The Old Republic

I can't imagine Star Wars: The Old Republic will make it's appearance this year, or I would include it on my list too.

Then again, I'm a skeptic regarding MMO release dates after too many disappointments, so I suppose this one could happen.

Hmm

A little late but Mass Effect 2
Fifa 11
FM 11
AVP
Red Dead Redemption
Crackdown 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Final Fantasy XIII
Just Cause 2
Fifa World Cup 2010
Tiger Woods 11
Star Wars: The Old Republic
There is going to be a new Knights of the old republic? I hope this is true,its one of my all time favorites.

It's an MMO being developed by BioWare, based on the story from both KoToR games.

Star Wars: The Old Republic is it's full title, so it differs somewhat. Though I do agree that the KoToR games were brilliant.

im a star wars nerd so thats the new addition to my game collection if its coming out, err bioshock 2, the world cup game, hopefully a new cricket game, fm 2011

Dead Rising 2
Bioshcok 2
Project Offset (whenever that's gonna happen.....)
Age of Conan expansion (hahahaha...bias)

There is going to be a new Knights of the old republic? I hope this is true,its one of my all time favorites.

Check it out here http://www.swtor.com/

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Dead Rising 2
Bioshcok 2
Project Offset (whenever that's gonna happen.....)
Age of Conan expansion (hahahaha...bias)

yh Dead Rising 2 looks ace

Same old for me:

Football Manager 11
Batman Arkham Asylum(I know way too late) Sold out everywhere:@.
Batman Arkham Asylum 2
Fifa 11

There are some other games that interest me but those are the ones that i want at the minute.

I can't imagine Star Wars: The Old Republic will make it's appearance this year, or I would include it on my list too.

Then again, I'm a skeptic regarding MMO release dates after too many disappointments, so I suppose this one could happen.

Bill, apparently the release date of SWTOR was brought FORWARD. It is now expected to come out before its original expected date in December this year so I wouldn't be too surprised if it does.

Anyway my list:

Final Fantasy XIII
God of War 3
Red Dead Redemption
Warriors: Legends of Troy
Gran Turismo 5
SW:TOR

(The top four all come out within the first 4 months of the year :))

Halo: Reach
FIFA
PES (just to see if they can fix the slap in the face that was this years)
FM
Mass Effect 2 (even though i have it)
Bioshock 2

Can't think of much else at the mo.

Back