What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K
both games im looking forward to have just come out

Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 , nothing else is getting my **** hard this year

Fifa 11
Mass Effect 2(Currently playing)
Splinter cell conviction
Just cause 2

Knights of the Olds Republic isnt like other Star Wars games,its actually top notch and well worth playing.

Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast, Star Wars Battlefront 1&2, Kotor 1&2, Star Wars Galaxies, Rogue Squadron... [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

i cant wait any longer for red dead redemption. might have to freeze myself in time like cartman did when he couldnt wait for the wii

Top Eleven Football manager

I heard the soon ther will be some new Football manager on Facebook. I heard that API and graphics are awsome. I think the name should be Top Eleven Football manager.

I'll try to find some screen shots. But cant wait to play it.

Grid 2 on the pc.
I have been playing the first Race Driver Grid with logitech wheel and pedals and it's just fantastic.

The 2nd is going to be amazing.

I cant wait for the new Final Fantasy, its going to be amazing! Shame its on 360 too though. Was one of the good PS3 exclusives.

I got my Wii today finally, i'm just looking some games with high reviews on play.com like mario kart, super smash bros brawl, mario strikers, super mario galaxy, legend of zelda etc and will get a few friends to come over to battle it out on the games above after footy will be awesome.

Mafia 1 came out years ago, I can't imagine what the game play will be like for Mafia 2 ;)

FIFA 11
FM 11
When I finally get my own copy of Forza 3, been playing it a lot at a mates house and love every minute of it. Was top 1000 in the time trial ranks in both Forza 2 and the Forza 3 demo so I don't really want to miss out.
Madden NFL 11, last one I played was 07 so need a bit of catching up lol

Yes,and like i said, Kotor is the only one worth playing,in my opinion off course.

Have you actually played the mentioned games? Because they were critically acclaimed on release (though Star Wars Galaxies is **** these days, but used to be awesome).

Have you actually played the mentioned games? Because they were critically acclaimed on release (though Star Wars Galaxies is **** these days, but used to be awesome).
Played them all except Star Wars Galaxies. Also played Force unleashed,Obi wan Kenobi. The first Rogue Squadron game on the Game Cube actually was decent but on the whole ive always been left dissapointed in Star Wars games except KOTOR which i loved.

Supreme Commander 2
PES 2011
Gran Turismo 5
Red Dead Redemption

And isn't there a new Metal Gear Solid out this year?

heavy rain landed today, its pretty good from what ive played so far

Back