What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K
Fifa 11
Cod 7
Although never been a fan of vietnam war games, if the rumors are true
The Return Of Medal Of Honour
FM 11 :p

FM 11
Red Dead Redemtion
Aliens vs Predator
Dead Rising 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
UFC 2010 Undisputed

Final Fantasy XII and Gran Turismo 5. IN ONE YEAR, WOOOT.

APB
Diablo III (But I think it's more likely to be out in 2011)
Sonic the Hedgehog 4

:wub:

Obviously FM11.

Haven't played Final Fantasy since number 7 (FFVII) on the PS One so it's looking very tempting to start it up again.

Bill, apparently the release date of SWTOR was brought FORWARD. It is now expected to come out before its original expected date in December this year so I wouldn't be too surprised if it does.

Had a quick browse of the SW:TOR forums, and apparently it's set for a Spring 2011 release, and this announcement was made in January this year, so very recently.

It might make 2010, sure, but I get the feeling they'll keep pushing it back to make it perfect. Too many companies rush the release of their games whilst cutting content, and I hope BioWare don't make the same mistake personally.

The new Dragon Age(16 march)
AVP
Mass Effect 2(already playing)
Assasins Creed 2 (for PC)

FM 2011
Fifa 2011
Cod World at War 2
Thats all i need :)

Had a quick browse of the SW:TOR forums, and apparently it's set for a Spring 2011 release, and this announcement was made in January this year, so very recently.

It might make 2010, sure, but I get the feeling they'll keep pushing it back to make it perfect. Too many companies rush the release of their games whilst cutting content, and I hope BioWare don't make the same mistake personally.

I guess my intel was well off then. That being said I'm glad that they are taking their time. Don't want another Droiyan :P

I enjoyed the Star Wars games back on the PS2. Not really a big fan of the ones that came out on the PS3. I didn't really like the fact that they changed the light saber to the 'force' as the dominant weapon on the game.

I enjoyed the Star Wars games back on the PS2. Not really a big fan of the ones that came out on the PS3. I didn't really like the fact that they changed the light saber to the 'force' as the dominant weapon on the game.
Knights of the Olds Republic isnt like other Star Wars games,its actually top notch and well worth playing.

hopefully GT5 will cut the mustard along with FIFA 2010

Back