What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K
Assassins creed : Brotherhood looks and sounds like it'll be the best game...ever..... no really.....ever!(H)

Assassins creed : Brotherhood looks and sounds like it'll be the best game...ever..... no really.....ever!(H)

Has it got live this time ?
Very old fashioned and nothing to do once story is complete.
Sounds...

Yeah, theres online modes for it so AC will finally have something to do once you've done the story, wich will be better and longer than the others anyway :D

Looking foward to Batman Arkham City. :wub:

Same, I'm kinda hoping it's exactly the same as Arkham Asylum but just a different setting. Oh and with co-op. :wub:

Obviously, FM11, hopefully retail as it will be significantly cheaper for me.

Plus, Civ5. I am bored of Civ4 and want the new Civ desperately. Again, hopefully I will get it on retail as otherwise I will have to pay 2-2.5 times as much.

Elemental: War of Magic. Rather, the improved version of it. A very promising but problematic game. Hopefully, it will become as good as Civ5, though fantasy and magic genre.

It is scary how much time-consuming all these games will be. How on earth will I find the time to play all of them? :O

FM 2011
FIFA 2011
F1 2010
Fable III
Fallout: New Vegas
Gran Turismo

Probably won't get them all before Crimbo though, F1 2010, Fallout and maybe Fable III are the prorities. :D

Same, I'm kinda hoping it's exactly the same as Arkham Asylum but just a different setting. Oh and with co-op. :wub:
The Dark Knight might be getting some back-up in Batman: Arkham City. A new magazine report states that the game will feature multiplayer.

According to GameSpy, the latest issue of PSM3 confirms the game has multiplayer. However, it provides no further details. It's up to our imaginations to fill in the blanks.

Catwoman plays a major role in Arkham City so it's possible she's a co-op companion for the campaign. Alternately, the game might have some kind of co-op or competitive experience that's completely separate from the single-player. Maybe it's simply those stealth and combat challenge rooms from Arkham Asylum with support for a second player.

fm11
fifa 11
gt5
all of duty black ops
fallout new vegas

Back