What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K
formula 1 2010 and fifa11 :)

This. Hasn't been an F1 game out for a couple of years and F1 2010 looks quality. Looking forward to FIFA as PES is just getting worse and worse. Unless PES make big improvements this year, I won't be buying PES 12. Career mode of FIFA looks brilliant.

Edit: Add to this Gran Turismo 5, Mafia ll, Need for speed: Hot pursuit and CoD - Black ops.

Last edited:
fifa 11
formula 1 2010
gran turismo 5
mafia 2
black ops
moh.

Mafia II
Fallout: New Vegas
Half-Life: Episode 3
Portal 2
FIFA 11
I'll most likely give Black Ops a bash.

fm 11 obviuosly, fifa 11 ( be a GK mode !!!!) COD Blackops, F1 2010, Gran turismo 5

Why has nobody mentioned The Witcher 2 and Crysis 2? They're gonna be HUGE.

Mafia 2, Mafia 1 was brilliant but very hard and complicated, looking forward to new one :D

YouTube- Mafia 2 Trailer

YouTube- "Mafia II" Trailer

YouTube- Mafia 2 FULL GAMEPLAY / HD / Part 1 /

The cars look sweet.
Mafia II it is awsome. Im in chapter 12 and it is very very good. The story, the graphics and gameplay are very very good. However, I dont think it is going to be as good as Mafia I. I haven finished it yet, but I got to say that Mafia I story was very very intense. Best game I ve ever played.

FM 11
Fifa 11
Pes 11 (i was a pes fan but converted to fifa after pes 2008)
Call of Duty Black Ops
Gears of War 3
Mafia 2
Medal of Honor (interesting to see what they do)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood (had the past two)
Need For Speed Hot Persuit (they brought the cop chases back lol)
Fallout: New Vegas (looks interesting)

i rarely buy games, i literally have a max of 1-3 games the past few years dont bother anymore, but this year there are alot of good ones, il proberbly get 5 max and trade them in to get the others if im still interested, but i usually get fifa on launch date, cause tesco did it for £25 last year :P

Last edited:
Test Drive 2
Fifa 11
Gears of War 3
Need For Speed Hot pursuit
Dead Rising 2
Cod: Black Ops
F1 2010

Last edited:
F1 2010 is the only game I will get for the Xbox 360. I pre-ordered it from a trusted warehouse company. And I am also a member of there forums. It's going to be one **** of a game.

Just got Mafia 2 last night was released in the UK yesterday......have yet to play it

Edit: Played it last night its awesome, if your involved in the story you wont really mind the whole lack of the free roaming

Last edited:
Back