What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K
F1 2010
fifa 11
fm 11
pes 2011
call of duty black ops
star wars the force unleashed 2

Fifa 11
Mafia II
Black Ops
Medal of Honor
Force Unleashed 2
FM11
Fable III

NHL?
never played a hockey game before. Are they any good?

The NHL 11 demo is on the Xbox Live Marketplace so give it a try and find out. If you're on PS3 then I'm sure it's on the store too.

I was only going to get FIFA 11 and FM 11 this year but I think I might have to get Fallout and Fable III. The new EA MMA game looks interesting also.

Fifa 11
FM11
Fallout:New Vegas
And possibly the new medal of honour instead of cod

Gotta add Ghost Recon: Future Soldier to the list, looks fantastic, just hope its not too hard, i do enjoy a challenge though

NHL?
never played a hockey game before. Are they any good?

I think they're very good personally but EA are trying to make them more and more realistic year upon year and I think they have focused on the wrong things since NHL 10, even though I sound negative I still get excited about any NHL game regardless.
If you're thinking about buying one, pick up NHL 10 cheap and see what you make of it then. As a newbie to the game, I'd say '10 is one of the easiest to pick up.

Just finnished Dragon Age: Origins and started Uncharted Drake's Fortune and recently bought Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days and MassEffect 2.

Gran Turismo 5, purely because i havent played a serious racing game for quite a while and the fact that im splashing quite alot of cash on a porshe 911 turbo wheel to come with it.

Looking for some serious competition online.

My Mafia ll better come tomorrow, ****** bank holiday.

I found the fix your car feature on the demo today, pretty sweet.

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
FIFA 11
Football Manager 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops

I am seriously looking forward to F1 2010, the graphics look awesome, I just hope I will be able to run it high spec with my fairly **** computer - if not, I may be investing in an xbox....

Aside from the obvious, Civ 5. it's been 5 years since the last one. overdue for us nerds

Just finnished Dragon Age: Origins and started Uncharted Drake's Fortune and recently bought Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days and MassEffect 2.

Mass Effect 2 is really good, i've just completed it recently. Dragon age was a disappointment

Back