Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry i haven't been around but in the process of making this my laptop broke and was out of service for some time, i only got it back yesterday and everything was wiped. The database WILL still be made and i'll do it ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvience, expect the database to be uploaded by the end of the week :)

[getting rid of the quote as it was huge]

Sorry to be pedantic but you have Westfield (Surrey) who are just a Woking feeder/youth team but no Woking? Just sayin' as neither are in the m25 barrier anyways

Last edited:
To be fair a few are outside the M25. I'll do another draft of teams which would only include teams in London. If people are happy with the database then more regions could be added with clubs in the right area.

I'd like if Woking were in... they're borderline first division and second division south, in my opinion :D

They would definately be contenders in the 2nd division south :) . I'll definately have a redraft but thanks for that because i didn't realise i'd made a mistake.

This give me a idea... and if all the europeans capitals was a countrys? And has his national teams?

They would definately be contenders in the 2nd division south :) . I'll definately have a redraft but thanks for that because i didn't realise i'd made a mistake.

Cheers Harrow, apart from Woking you have all the South London/Surrey teams sorted

This give me a idea... and if all the europeans capitals was a countrys? And has his national teams?

That's not a bad idea, but you may have to regionalise the other parts of the country aswell unless you change the main league structure or make the city it's own country.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I'd be happy to do the north-east for you and send the details your way

I would be more than happy if you did that. Much appreciated :)

I'll get to work on it! do yu just want the eams organising into a multi league format as you have done? I can get 5 to 6 leagues with North-East teams in them, Obviously London is more condensed than up here so regionalisation in a region wont work lol, but we have wide range of teams, that will asily make up to 6 leagues as I said. I will start at Hadrians Wall and include the following Counties....Northumberland, Durham, Cleveland and North Yorkshire...also some parts of Cumbria as far West as Carlisle and as far South as York, I know some people class Hull as the north-east, but If its further south than York its not the North-east! If theres anything you wanna add or have any other preferences give me a shout.

I'll get to work on it! do yu just want the eams organising into a multi league format as you have done? I can get 5 to 6 leagues with North-East teams in them, Obviously London is more condensed than up here so regionalisation in a region wont work lol, but we have wide range of teams, that will asily make up to 6 leagues as I said. I will start at Hadrians Wall and include the following Counties....Northumberland, Durham, Cleveland and North Yorkshire...also some parts of Cumbria as far West as Carlisle and as far South as York, I know some people class Hull as the north-east, but If its further south than York its not the North-east! If theres anything you wanna add or have any other preferences give me a shout.

That's sounds pretty good to me mate, go for it!

Go for it mate, appricated :)

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

XD I'd love to see that

lol so would I, is there any DB downloads that actually have Rugby in? im itching to make a DB with them... but I dont do that sorta thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.