Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has inspired me to do my own modding of the Database - creating Yorkshire as its own country- The Peoples Republic of Yorkshire. In t he EU - going to have a look at how many people would fall within its sphere to see what type of rep etc to give it.

God's Own County, becomes God's Own Country!

This thread has inspired me to do my own modding of the Database - creating Yorkshire as its own country- The Peoples Republic of Yorkshire. In t he EU - going to have a look at how many people would fall within its sphere to see what type of rep etc to give it.

God's Own County, becomes God's Own Country!

If you want there are a few other people running regional databases like this one, your more than welcome to run it parallel with this one.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/?8l2yf8jtriy88vc

London League is NOW AVAILABLE!! :D

Told you all I'd get him to do it ;)

Great work Alex, doubt I'll be playing much though. Am I in the Roxeth Park United side? ;)

Hey, I have an idea. You could make sub divisions for each league. For example there would be the prem with 5 sub divisions. London, North West, North East, Midlands, The South. And it can have many tiers, with lots of cups :D

Hey, I have an idea. You could make sub divisions for each league. For example there would be the prem with 5 sub divisions. London, North West, North East, Midlands, The South. And it can have many tiers, with lots of cups :D

One Idea i did have was having a league system that slowly broke down regionally, for example: Premier & Championship (National), League 1, 2 & Conference (North & South). The Leagues below would then be regional, first with North East, North West, South East, South West Prem, Division 1 & 2. Then it goes into counties etc.

Good idea?

One Idea i did have was having a league system that slowly broke down regionally, for example: Premier & Championship (National), League 1, 2 & Conference (North & South). The Leagues below would then be regional, first with North East, North West, South East, South West Prem, Division 1 & 2. Then it goes into counties etc.

Good idea?
That happens in real life, but more gradually. BSN?BSS are North and South, then by the time you get to Level 9, it is counties.

How did you make the team lists? I want to do them for the 9 regions in england.

Here This is just another suggestion what if you made the county divisions ie. London Manchester Merseyside etc the winner of the top division from each county qualify for a championship play-off for example
Man U win there region
Chelsea win there region
Aston Villa win there's
and so on

then they play in a cup to find who the best team is :D

Okay, I have 5 regions: London, South, North West, North East, Mid-England.

I have made a premier division with 5 sub divisions with each division containing 9 teams, and I have set the league boundaries, so hopefully the promotions will be correct :D

Okay, I have 5 regions: London, South, North West, North East, Mid-England.

I have made a premier division with 5 sub divisions with each division containing 9 teams, and I have set the league boundaries, so hopefully the promotions will be correct :D

How are you going to make the championship playoff with 5 regions?

The same way as the prem oO)

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

I should probably make this using the level 11 update for the added teams in lower levels.

You have definately put a lot of thought into this. What would be a good idea if you did design something like that is replace either the league cup or FA cup wth a cup compertition that incorperated London, Rest of england, scotland, wales and N.Ireland teams

His version will be a new nation called london. My version will be an english league with regions.

Will there be a champion of England at the end, or just champions of The North, London, Etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.