What is the strangest team you seen, that won the top divison title in fm

aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
This is just an example, has not happend. What I mean by what I say is have you ever seen a team like lets say Newcastle win the premiership either by you as a manger or AI

My Napoli won the Serie A the first season I played.

Was expected to be on the upper half of the table...

well thye didn't win but wolves came 3rd in the first season then watford came 1st in the third season??

Fiorintina won the Sire a title. Not massivly strange but it was their first league title in about 50-60 years.

i won the league with sunderland first season, winning it with liverpool is easy.

Arsenal suck on my games, every game they don't finish in top 4. Valencia won the Spanish league.

Well Athletico Madrid won La Liga, with Madrid 3rd and Barca 6th in about 2012/13, thought that was pretty strange!

arsenal are well overrated in fm 11 what are u on about for me i see them come 2nd 3rd and 1st never seen them come below 3rd

arsenal are well overrated in fm 11 what are u on about for me i see them come 2nd 3rd and 1st never seen them come below 3rd

to be fair they have been in the top 4 every season since Wenger took over

to be fair they have been in the top 4 every season since Wenger took over

i agree that they ahve been brilliant but they are sort of overrated iny my games because have never even been 4th !!

i agree that they ahve been brilliant but they are sort of overrated iny my games because have never even been 4th !!

yeah true but realistically they have no challengers, Liverpool has been decreased a little, Man City and Arsenal always challenge for 3rd place in my games and Aston Villa and Tottenhm for some reason in my games play like champions against me but **** up against smaller teams

AI Palermo have lifted the Serie A 6 times...

Also, kinda off-topic... Scotland got to the Semi-final of the 2022 WC

Scotland got to the Semi-final of the 2022 WC

That's not strange, we're ******* brilliant.

I've had Zaragoza win La Liga, ADO Den Haag win the Eredivisie and Maratimo win Liga Sagres in mine. :/

That's not strange, we're ******* brilliant.

Yeah we are, but since then they havent qualified for anything, except lift the FAT every time but twice, finishing behind estonia in the euro qualifiers...

in 2040 corby town are in the prem, and torquay finished 2nd with palace winning it ;) everton, wigan and bolton i have seen win it too

Last edited:
Northern Ireland in 2012 reaching the Semi-Finals of the European Champs, whilst even before that being rated in the top 5 nations.

scotland winning euro 2016 and nigeria world cup 2014